Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    penelope pitstop Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Hurting so much
    Not needed 2 post on here until today.Took lots of advise from many people on here and decided the best way 4ward for me was doing NC with my soon to be ex husband.Stil get some bad days but most days I can c a light trying 2 peep through of that dark tunnel.NC as made me happier and even though it hurts 2 no my daughter is spendin time with is girlfriend ,I av started 2 accept that.I av kept texts 2 ex to a minimum and only text about arrangements 2 do with kids.except this week just gon my ex keeps texting me asking if I'm OK n he misses being my friend.I didn't reply until he sent another text fri asking do I hate him that much.I just texted bac saying he had chosen his lifes path now and I was no longer part of his life anymore.he neva texted me bac,which I didn't expect him 2.This mornin I felt like he had rubbed my nose in it ,he bought my daughter bac with is girlfriend 2 my house just 2 make me feel like crap!my 2 older children have yet 2 accept my exsgirlfriend and could not believe he could be so nasty and cruel.my 17 year old son said the mor his dad pushes him 2 meet her the more he's going to pull away!I SO WANT 2 MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE!Its easier for me 2 see as little as possible of my ex and more so his GIRLFRIEND.am I rite in what I'm doing?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2007, 10:12 AM
    First I would like to say that using short form in your writing does make it somewhat confusing to read, somebody should have said this to you before in your other posts.

Do you feel that you got good advice, in my opinion you got great advice. You followed through with the advice? Are you write in what your doing? What exactly are you doing. NO CONTACT WITH ANYBODY? Your kids are number one priority. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Joe

Jul 1, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Am I right in having no contact with my ex husband ? I just text him about welfare of children and they are and always will be my Maine priority in my life.he picks them up from my house and then drops them back off again.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 1, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Yeah your ex is being a jerk, we'll see if he even stays with this lady, but you're doing the right thing. You can't control what your ex does but if your children don't want to see her, then they don't have to.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 1, 2007, 11:01 AM
    If you don't want to talk to him then you don't have to, other than things about your kids and whatever insurance I guess, no you don't have to talk to him
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 2, 2007, 10:25 AM
    I agree with Jesushelper, My ex fiancé made it a point to let me know she has a boyfriend now. At first it hurt like hell I cried for 4 hours straingt. But a week later a was OK she has a so called boyfriend. I believe if I didn't stay with NC in the beginning I wouldn't be healed as much.

Jul 3, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Thanks sab123 n rockerchick_682 4 your comments ,I no and feel that NC is good for me the less I see of my ex the stronger and more confidant I am becoming. It also benefits my children.Not seeing me depressed and sad makes them happy.life can only get better and I'm determined even though I'm going through a divorce I WILL SURVIVE .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I say no without hurting him? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently started working at a restaurant (like three weeks ago)... and I really wasn't very close to any of the other workers. Well last night I was working and one of the workers (I'll call him Jake) invited to come along with a bunch of the servers to a bar to chill, etc. Well not thinking...

Hurting [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with again. We have been together for 6 years. This has been about the 3rd time he said he was breaking up with me and each time it's over nothing. He won't call for a couple of weeks then he starts calling again like nothing ever happened. I'm beginning to question...

Hurting so much [ 9 Answers ]

How do I stop feeling like I'm dying inside when my daughter goes with her dad n his girlfriend out4 the day?

Hurting [ 51 Answers ]

OK I will apologise in advance about the length. Basically I'm a 24 year old male and recently my girlfreind of 7 years broke up with me. It has devastated me beyond belief. I know we were together from a young age and at first it was probably puppy love but over that time our love grew stronger...

Need Help... Hurting! [ 8 Answers ]

I've just come home from the doctors, it was a very embarrassing problem, for me about discomfort and irregular periods. (I've just turned 18, and never been to the doctors for anything like this before). He said it could be a number of things but he could examine me straight away to check if...

View more questions Search