tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Respect from and to all levels
    Suseelan Sadasivan Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Hi,

Here are some suggestions:

1) Reporting to office on time. (Leeway to be decided and frequency before initiating action)
    2) Discipline. ( no shouting and creating disturbance , which will affect concentration of others.)
    3) Ensure workstation and surroundings ,kept neat and tidy.( Litter, coffeecups/plates etc are dumped in WB)
    4 ) No smoking.
    5) Respect others at all levels , as already pointed out by Tickle.
    6) Ensure all power supported instruments are shut off , prior to departure ,end of day.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2007, 05:22 AM
    I agree with all of the above posted rules. You might want to add some rules regarding the non tolerance of discrimination or bias or sexual harassment. Some work sites do not allow personal phone calls during work time, no chewing gum, following a dress code, and monitoring computer access by employees.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the Rules? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter's father and I have not been together for almost 3 years and we are still arguing over my daughter and who should do what. I have her most of the time and he takes her Wed night, Sunday afternoon and every other Saturday(day and overnight). We are both in our early 20's. My questions...

The Rules [ 1 Answers ]

More Signs Technology Took Over Your Life - You know Bill Gates' e-mail address, but you have to look up your own social security number. - You stop saying "phone number" and replace it with "voice number," since we all know the majority of phone lines in any house are plugged into...

Office 2003 vs office 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so my new tablet laptop has a 3-month free trial for MS Office 2003... my ? Is, if I create a bunch of documents in Office 2003, will I still be able to work/edit them in Office 2000 once the 3-month trial of Office 2003 is over?

Problems with office 10 and office 11 [ 9 Answers ]

OK I had office 2002 installed. The os is 2k. When in outlook using word as email editor. Word will encounter a problem. Ask to send a report shutdown then try to reclaim what you were working on. I have deleted the users profile and recreated it. I upgraded finally to office 2003. Still the same...

View more questions Search