Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darniboy Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2007, 06:58 AM
    What's all these noises in my head/ear!
    I'm a 15 year old girl and recently I have noticed that when I am in bed and everything is silent I can hear like everything inside my head like buzzing I can't really explain put it really frustrates me and I'm really scared about it? Do you no what it could be? Do you get it ? Please write back

Xx:(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 08:49 AM
    I used to have that and realized I had higher then normal blood pressure. Low or high BP makes no age difference. I would say have your blood pressure checked out very soon.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2007, 08:51 AM
    I never thought of that tickle. I have had the same experiences. Did not know the blood pressure would have this effect on you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Jesushelper, I came to that conclusion and after better meds and a good doctor it didn't happen again unless I went to bed upset and my blood pressure went up.

It is the pressure on the blood vessels and heart working, pounding, very noticeable at night for me under stressful conditions.

Some people are just more aware of their bodies then others and are able to read the signs. Its called averting disaster.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2007, 09:03 PM
    They say that all the noise of everything that goes on in your body-blood rushing, digestive system, breathing, etc... if you could hear it all it would make you insane but your body has natural insulation that prevents you from having to hear it all. They say that Edgar Allen Poe ended up in the nut house because he had the buzzing in his ears to the point it drove him insane. One thing they say it is is a lack of zinc; but you can get too much zinc too.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2007, 09:24 PM
    You could also have a middle ear infection. I would tell your parents that you seem to be having a problem with your ears. I used to get them a lot when I was your age from wind and/or swimming. One time I was babysitting and I thought I could hear someone in the house! After a while I realized it was like the house sounds were being amplified. I had a terrible infection, but the funny thing is, no pain.

Please tell your parents. If it is an infection it could cause permanent damage to your ear drums.

Hugs, Didi
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Oct 5, 2007, 09:39 PM
    If you are talking about a ringing noise, that means that one of the hairs in your ear is dead. Which means you will never be able to hear that sound again. That's what I was taught I think last year
    poocer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 08:21 PM
    When I am very quiet and still, I hear a white noise that reminds me of that of an electrical transformer, not unpleasant, and I've heard it for as long as I can remember. I think it's just the normal activity of the body: muscles and tendons, blood moving, electricity. I want to know if anyone who's not a hypochondriac can explain it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

Strange noises! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! I have a real mystery on my hands. Let me give you some back ground: My house was built in 1969 and has copper supply and drain lines. When using the upstairs master bathroom (either faucet, toilet, or shower) you hear a very distinct banging or knocking in what I think are the drain...

What's the proper way to close a weave up at the crown of the head. [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hello Im an up and coming beautiian.I have mastered almost everystyle in the book.However I am having trouble how to close in a full weave at the crown of the head.If there is an experienced beautician that can help me it would be deeply appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Strange Noises! [ 3 Answers ]

I am running windows xp and suddenly it seems to be going very slowly and also there is a strange noise - like it loses power is the only way to explain it - like a vehicle about to stall! I have run AVG anti virus, ad-aware, spybot, ccleaner and have done a defrag - what else can I do to stop...

View more questions Search