nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Sep 22, 2005, 06:04 AM
    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by somy
    Thanks Nikkicute
    Your welcome. :)
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2005, 04:55 PM
    HI Nikki I live in australia ! I was trying to order their custom formulation but before that I had some questions on their custom formulation products ,like what are the ingridents they going to use.. this type of normal questions! But their customs service are so bad ! I wonder how they doing their business!
    Anywayz Nikki are you using F&F on body also? If so, did it lighten your body?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute
    You can't call them? Why not? They have customers from outside the USA.

There are others that I know of who ordered the cream from the U.K and beyond.

Well do you have a credit card? You can e-mail the sales e-mail address and give them your information or order and ask how much the shipping will be?

Where do you live??

Sep 23, 2005, 09:27 AM
    Fair and Flawless Custom Formulations
    Quote Originally Posted by amisha
    hI Nikki i live in australia ! i was trying to order their custom formulation but before that i had some questions on their custom formulation products ,like what r the ingridents they going to use ..this type of normal questions! but their customs service r so bad ! i wonder how they doin their business!
    anywayz Nikki r u using F&F on body also? if so, did it lighten ur body?
    Whoohoo! Those custom formulations are EXPENSIVE! :eek:

Did you read the site on how to go about getting the custom formula's?
    Did you do any of these steps before e-mailing them?

How custom formulations work.
    To get the information we need to custom-tailor your Fair & Flawless® whitening system, we use a simple, proven successful process.

Step 1: Take close-up photos of your current skin tone.

Step 2: Collect photos of your desired new skin tone. You can use magazine clippings of celebrities etc, or take pictures of family members or friends who have the skin tone you would like.

Step 3: Fill in our Consultation Intake Form. This will give our skincare experts and chemists an understanding of you as an individual, along with important information about your skin's specific needs.

Step 4: Mail items 1-3.

I know of someone who lives in Amsterdam who got her custom made products, so I'm sure they can get products to you. Linda (co-owner) of Fair and Flawless says they have customers all over the world.

But let me know if you did steps 1-4 first. If you didn't well maybe that is why they did not answer your e-mails. Like I said before, who knows how many e-mails they get everyday. I think the people who send in their pictures and fill in the consultation forms are the ones who they know are ready to purchase the products.

Since these are custom made formula's they would have to see your pictures first and see how light you want to get in order to find out which ingredients they will use.

The ingredients they will use in one cutomers creams will not be the same as yours. That's why they are called custom made. You might want to get 3 shades lighter while someone else will want to get 5 or 6 shades lighter. Obviously they are going to make theirs stronger then yours and add whatever ingredients they need to add to make the cream.
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 05:22 PM
    Hi Nikki I already followed those steps! I have emailed them my photo and they emailed me back mentioning that how much I have to pay before ordering those customs formulation but the amount they asked me to pay its for both face and thebody but I want to order for face first ! Then I asked them is it possible to order only for face now! But they did reply after that ! I felt to weird ,if they don't want to take order only for face ,they could v mentioned it to me !
    Since then I ve emailed them for few times but my badaluck yet no reply!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute
    whoohoo!! Those custom formulations are EXPENSIVE!!:eek:

Did you read the site on how to go about getting the custom formula's??
    Did you do any of these steps before e-mailing them?

How custom formulations work.
    To get the information we need to custom-tailor your Fair & Flawless® whitening system, we use a simple, proven successful process.

Step 1: Take close-up photos of your current skin tone.

Step 2: Collect photos of your desired new skin tone. You can use magazine clippings of celebrities etc, or take pictures of family members or friends who have the skin tone you would like.

Step 3: Fill in our Consultation Intake Form. This will give our skincare experts and chemists an understanding of you as an individual, along with important information about your skin's specific needs.

Step 4: Mail items 1-3.

I know of someone who lives in Amsterdam who got her custom made products, so I'm sure they can get products to you. Linda (co-owner) of Fair and Flawless says they have customers all over the world.

But let me know if you did steps 1-4 first. If you didn't well maybe that is why they did not answer your e-mails. Like I said before, who knows how many e-mails they get everyday. I think the people who send in their pictures and fill in the consultation forms are the ones who they know are ready to purchase the products.

Since these are custom made formula's they would have to see your pictures first and see how light you want to get in order to find out which ingredients they will use.

The ingredients they will use in one cutomers creams will not be the same as yours. That's why they are called custom made. You might want to get 3 shades lighter while someone else will want to get 5 or 6 shades lighter. Obviously they are going to make theirs stronger then yours and add whatever ingredients they need to add to make the cream.

Sep 24, 2005, 08:01 AM
    Call Fair and Flawless
    Quote Originally Posted by amisha
    hi Nikki i already followed those steps! i have emailed them my photo and they emailed me back mentioning that how much i have to pay before ordering those customs formulation but the amount they asked me to pay its for both face and thebody but i want to order for face first ! then i asked them is it possible to order only for face now! but they did reply after that ! i felt to weird ,if they dont want to take order only for face ,they could v mentioned it to me !
    since then i ve emailed them for few times but my badaluck yet no reply!
    I don't know what else to do then to call them. I know it's long distance and you will have to call late at night to talk to them when they open in the morning because you live in Australia, but I have no idea what more they want.

You did the steps and they still won't answer? What's going on?
    That's not good.
    Just give them a call and have all your information ready so they will have an idea of who you are.

Hopefully it will work out better if you call and explain you want the custom made creams just for your face only.

What else can you do?
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 24, 2005, 08:26 AM
    I Would Love To See How You Look Like
    You're price is very low considering that I asked almost all the Distributors in the philippines. THey all claimed that there was a price increase and the MSRP for the large one is P660 or 770 and you're selling it for P500. Is this not against any rules and regulations of Amira? Are you the ones that they called cross trader?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by girlpower0129
    Like what I have posted on the other thread for your Skin problem especially on your FACE, UNDERARM and WHOLE body. I would suggest to try the AMIRA MAGIC CREAM, Magic LOTION and MAGIC SOAP ALL available.... and promise you wont regret in trying it... It may and may not work for you depending on the reaction of your skin but 99% safe and effective... contact me at +639175109254 or +639189409544... thanks!!!!

NOW ACCEPTING DEALER WORLDWIDE!!!

www.picturetrail.com/magiccream
    www.girlpowercentral.com

***BEWARE of FAKE DISTRIBUTORS see first the face of your distributors before buying. I believe that it should work first to us before selling it to others and trust me... It works like a CHARM!!!
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 24, 2005, 08:32 AM
    The Amira MAgic lotion
    :eek: THat you have on picturetrail looks like the fake one, you see, the lotion just came out a few days ago and it's sealed, yours is not and has a different logo on it. Pepole be careful with this GirlPower0129, she claims to be aware and beware of fakes and imitations and Unauthorized distributors, well that's all she is. Her products are all fake!
    Shame on you to be selling it here in this Forum. SELLIGN IS NOT ALLOWED HERE!! :mad: :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by girlpower0129
    Like what I have posted on the other thread for your Skin problem especially on your FACE, UNDERARM and WHOLE body. I would suggest to try the AMIRA MAGIC CREAM, Magic LOTION and MAGIC SOAP ALL available.... and promise you wont regret in trying it... It may and may not work for you depending on the reaction of your skin but 99% safe and effective... contact me at +639175109254 or +639189409544... thanks!!!!

NOW ACCEPTING DEALER WORLDWIDE!!!

www.picturetrail.com/magiccream
    www.girlpowercentral.com

***BEWARE of FAKE DISTRIBUTORS see first the face of your distributors before buying. I believe that it should work first to us before selling it to others and trust me... It works like a CHARM!!!
    somy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2005, 06:48 PM
    F&F
    Hi nikkicute,

After going through your reply to amisha , I am curious to know more about F&F products. Where do I find it? Do they have a website where I can get more details on the custom made whitening creams? How much do these creams cost?.

Looks like these custom made creams work well. I want to try one of these. Can you pleasse give me more information about these creams.

Thanks in advance.
    PhdTarewha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 12:58 AM
    There is aprice to pay for lighter skin
    Good day,
    I'm new at this and will try not to step on anyone person mentality. :rolleyes:
    You say you want something that shall continue to give you lighter skin there are such products but it does not just lighten your skin it will strip you of all of your natural pigmentations therefore you will never have to worry about getting dark again and never look beautiful again. People will look at you and say wow :eek: , that does not look natural... "JUST ASK MICHAEL" He will never look be beautiful again.
    All the products that people are talking about have one common thread... HOW TO GET YOUR MONEY!! :D with false since of have whiter, lighter skin and BEAUTY is yours, your beauty is having a beautiful complexion in any shade. If your problem has nothing to do with some form of discolorations, blotchy, scarring from pimples, natural dark circles and acne then why are you trying to lighten your skin????
    Again I mean no harm just wondering what is wrong with liking your skin tone as it is?

Oct 6, 2005, 12:58 PM
    Fair and Flawless thread.
    There is a Fair and Flawless thread on this forum for those who would like to chat about the product. :)

You can ask me any questions you'd like. I'll be glad to help anyone if I can since I am actually using the product.

I would not take the words from others who have not tried the cream themselves and have only listened to the negative comments of others who have also NEVER used the cream.

I'm still using my Facial Whitener and it's working really well for me.

I' d like to thank the good people on this thread (like Somy) who have not made this thread into a Fair and Flawless fight.

I WILL LEAVE this thread for others to fight.

I'm not telling others what to do, it's your skin and you should be careful what you put on it.

I'm here to help others.
    Take advantage? NO.

I think we or at least most of us here are ADULTS, full grown men and women who can make decisions on their own.

So unlike others on this thread who have insulted your intelligence to think that the big bad Nikki can MAKE YOU buy Fair and Flawless is just ridiculoous and sad. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone!! Stay positive!!
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Oct 6, 2005, 03:04 PM
    I have to agree with the other members that Nikki needs to be banned. Every post I read of hers is basically the same thing... trying to put down every other product and praise her own. I know she's been banned from all the other forums so this place is probbaly her last resort.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Oct 6, 2005, 03:12 PM
    What is funny is that the testimonials she speaks of don't even exist on the xtremecream page. Unless they took them down which would mean that THEY copied whiterskin not the other way around. Also means that the owner of that xtremecream site is probably a member on this forum.
    kkasey1982 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2005, 10:43 PM
    I didn't want to say anything before, but one of the main reasons I left the Yahoo forums was because it was all Nikkis chatter about Fair&flawless. I have no tried it myself, but anytime someone would talk about another product, it would somehow steer back to fnf. One thing I have noticed is that since day one she has been trying to bring down whiterskin. I can tell you that at least one of those testimonials on their site is real because it is the testimonial I submitted to them. I posted my pics some time ago on Yahoo and then sent it to whiterskin for a free jar in exchange. Anyway, I don't know if F&f is all that it is cracked up to be, but whiterskin has been working great for me. If you don't like it, that's cool but really do you have to start false accusations? I figured Nikki was working for F&F. I guess her company can't handle the competition and so she feels to need to troll all the forums. Get a life! And YES I AM Positive sheesh
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2005, 05:55 AM
    Good said
    Kkassey,

You are so right. As soon as Nikki becomes one forum's member, she turns down every product to promote this nasty F@F.
    AND NOBODY COMES FORWARD, because she has no life and is member in EVERY FORUM and always is around waiting that as soon as someone write a good review about one product, she counteract Immediately.
    That's why we need to reunite to get rid of this VIRUS as soon as possible! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2005, 11:55 AM
    Whiterskin Product
    Wow... I don't know what to say.. I had no idea that there could be so much drama over a skin care line.

-D
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2005, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dachsonish
    Wow... I dont know what to say.. I had no idea that there could be so much drama over a skin care line.

-D
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. Damn people, you guys are crazy. Whiterskin is a decent product. It lightened my skin a few shades in just a month. Now Im just using it a few times a day to keep my color. I might try F&F again for my body... we'll see.
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2005, 01:05 PM
    I'm in love with my whiterskin cream! Can't wait to get the new one :D

Oct 9, 2005, 05:26 AM
    Drama!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dachsonish
    Wow... I dont know what to say.. I had no idea that there could be so much drama over a skin care line.

-D
    Me neither!
    I had no idea people could get this way myself.
    It's sad really and so petty.
    After all it is a skin cream, but they rather attack me than help others.

I'd rather not focus on the lies and accusations made against me and Von Hoven Cosmetics.

None of which are true! They can say "Nikki works for Fair and Flawless" till the cows come home.

Still won't make it true!

Oh well... Back to the topic at hand.

So Dachsonish have you tried this Whiterskin cream yet?

Oct 9, 2005, 07:02 AM
    Someone likes the new formula!
    Date: Sat Oct 8, 2005 2:05 pm
    Subject: JUST GOT MY NEW JAR OF WHITERSKIN markusss2k1
    I JUST GOT A JAR OF THE NEW FORMULA. THIS STUFF SMELLLS SO DAMN GOOD.
    I FEEL LIKE IM ON CRACK JUST SNIFFING IT. THEY GIVE IT TO ME IN A
    GLASS JAR AND THE CREAM FEELS AND LOOKS SO MUCH NICER. IM Going to GIVE IT
    A MONTH TO SEE HOW THIS ONE WORKS.

This is a post someone wrote on the Yahoo boards. LOL!
    He is crazy about this new formla! :)

I hope this works out for him.

Has anybody else ordered the new and improved Whiterskin cream?
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2005, 10:44 PM
    I just bought some to see what all the hype is about. I will wait to see the results.

-Dash

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Product Cost? [ 3 Answers ]

Out of the following which are considered product cost? a. Depreciation on the production plant b. Depreciation on the corporate offices c. Paper, toner, and miscellaneous supplies for the office copy machines d. Wages of production-line employees e. Raw materials used in the production of...

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Have Any Of You Used This Product [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d

View more questions Search