Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123friend Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 12:58 PM
    I like a girl that has a boyfriend
    OK so there is this girl I really like but she has a boyfriend her and her boyfriend have been together quite a while I have told this girl that I like her but she said that we could just be friends so if I did ask her out she would say no and her boyfriend would get pretty angry should I ask this girl out ? Or what should I do ?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Find another girlfriend.

She already has a boyfriend, so she is off limits to you and every other boy.

Jun 30, 2007, 01:08 PM
    But I reallly like this girl
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 01:09 PM
    But she has a boyfriend. She already told you that she will be your friend but cannot be your girlfriend. If you like her you will respect her. Respecting her means respecting her wishes.

Jun 30, 2007, 01:12 PM
    OK thanks you have been a great help but because I reallly like this girl it will not be easy to just stop fancing her so what do I do ?
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Jun 30, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Here is what you need to realize man... almost every girl you will like will most likely have some other man in their life when you like them or at least the majority. If she is a catch like you say she is then that is why she is taken. The one good thing is you told her you liked her and she still wants to keep you in her life as friends. I would try to find someone else and keep her as a friend. She has a man and will not leave him just for the simple fact that you like her. Don't ask her out you will get a no. The key is to let her get to know you as a funny easy going guy and if things work out you will know but don't count on it.

Jun 30, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Shoul I tell this girl that I don't fancie her

Jun 30, 2007, 01:41 PM
    I told the girl are we mates and she said ' you know we are were more than mates but I don't get it
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Just be her friend. Don't tell her you do fancy her (you already did that), don't tell her you don't (she may not want to be your friend). Just leave it at what you have already said and be friends.
    little firefly Posts: 139, Reputation: 36

Jun 30, 2007, 03:25 PM
    I know how hard it can be to like or love someone who is with someone else. I've been in that situation myself before. My advice is to be her friend. Be there for her whenever she needs someone to talk to or to get advice from. Romantic relationships come and go, but friendships can last a lifetime. Don't try to ask her out because you could possibly push her away, just let her know that you care and that you will always be there for her. Good luck. :)

Jul 1, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Cheers

Jul 1, 2007, 05:49 AM
    I am trying to act just like a friend now but I do really like this girl
    xxstephaniescourfieldxx Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Jul 1, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 123friend
    ok so there is this girl i really like but she has a boyfriend her and her boyfriend have been together quite a while i have told this girl that i like her but she said that we could just be friends so if i did ask her out she would say no and her boyfriend would get pretty angry should i ask this girl out ? or what should i do ?:confused:
    I was in the same dillema as you he was living with his ex we eventually got togetha but he messed me about she moved mmiles away and would still ring him he would still say he loved her we split up loads and now we've been togetha ages and are engaged. Just ask her what have you got to loose sometimes you have to fight forr the things you want in life.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 01:37 PM
    I've been there before man and being friends with the chick only hurts you.. because everything she says will make you like her more.. and the more time you see her with the other dude it will hurt.. best thing to do is to distance yourself from her, if she does leave him for you.. what makes you think she won't do the same thing with another guy

Take care man it's a hard thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I really like this girl but she has a boyfriend, what do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I really like this girl in college but she's had a boyfriend for about a year, I think. I don't know a lot about the boyfriend, although I've met him once. We've become closer over the past few months and we do talk a good bit. On a few occasions we've slept (not made love) together in a bed...

Get a girl that says she has a boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get a girl to like me that says she has a boyfriend and I really like her:p :p :p

How can you tell if another girl wants your boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with his best friend and his girlfiriend recently moved in me and her were starting to be friends and now we barely talk the closer she gets with my boyfriend I'm already a quieter person but how do I know if she's just uncomfortable around me or she starting to like my...

This girl I like has a Boyfriend. [ 5 Answers ]

I really like this girl who's my workmate. She has a boyfriend for 4 months now but I know her before her boyfriend does. I only know her by her name by just only last year. But now that she's new at work and I see her again we actually get to know each other better and got a lot closer, Mutual...

Really like a girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl at my school and we have become quite close friends. I really want to tell her I like her but she's in a relationship at the moment. The guy who she's with treats her like dirt and shed be better off without him: all of her friends have told her that. Anyway, she always...

View more questions Search