Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jun 30, 2007, 12:09 PM
    What's going on with me?
    I remember being all worried about not having sex because of wanting to wait things out and take my time or something like that. I still haven't had sex. I mean I'm not a virgin obviously I have children but I haven't done anything in forever of that nature in a few years not even fooling around or anything close to it. My choice. The thing is that I just don't feel turned on by any thing anymore. LIke people will show me pictures of men that are supposed to be attractive with their nice faces, and muscular bodies and make perverted comments about them and it does nothing for me. When I see it Im like "umm ok??" Im not attracted in that way to other women either so its not that I'm gay. I've heard of the term asexual and looked it up and read some on it, but I just have not always been this way. There was a time when I liked sex. Now I don't care if I ever have it again. I just don't get it.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 30, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Hello.

Hehehe Love your open and honest description of yourself hehehe...

There are many reasons you would have less sex drive. Meds, Past problems, Self esteem the list is endless but it all comes down to one thing. If you honestly don't care about it then relax and fill the void that sex left with other projects. If you do want your sex drive back (thats why you sent this question) then you need to look at why you lost it so you can see how to build it back up even better then before. Its not gone as long as you want to find it you can.

Let me know if you want to try to work out your problem.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Hi nymphetamine, Knowing what you've been through, I can guess that stress, and being very busy keeping up with those kids has taken its toll, as you are more than distracted. But I wouldn't worry about it right now, as you are working to get life on a happy track, but you could treat yourself better socially, with friends and make time to enjoy yourself, and be more open to others. I think once you find a balance in your life, you will be happy, and more open to others sharing that happiness. Be careful when the emotional dam breaks, as you will need a healthy man :eek: to keep up with you.:) I have no doubt.:D Much Luck.:cool:
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jul 2, 2007, 07:25 AM
    I'm a little confused. You say you have children. Are you married or live in a committed relationship with their father (or another man)?

If you are a single mom, I agree with what others have said: you could simply be stressed, or have other priorities, especially if your children are small.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jul 6, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kattalover
    I'm a little confused. You say you have children. Are you married or live in a committed relationship with their father (or another man)?

If you are a single mom, I agree with what others have said: you could simply be stressed, or have other priorities, especially if your children are small.

I am divorced dear. I haven't been with a man in a bf/gf manner for a few years now as I have said. I just don't feel the desire at all for sex.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Not wanting sex isn't a terrible thing. Are you asking us if you're still normal? We don't know if you ever were "normal!"(hehehe) It can be normal under your circumstances, to start with, so I don't think you need to stress over it. If however you meet someone, eventually, your feeling may re-emerge if you can relax and accept them, if you want to.
    Good luck!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 09:00 PM
    If you want to be sexual-you need to look after your sexual feelings-you may need to reprogram your feelings-you need to understand what makes you feel good sexually. If not, then what's the problem, you may be asexual-no problem/abnormality about that either!-just be yourself!

With love,

Xrayman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's best [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best way to start a buissness buying stock or creating a website

What's going on [ 3 Answers ]

I miscarried on 3/30/07 at 6 weeks and now for the past 2 weeks my breast have been sore,last week I had a cramp come over my stomach it didn't last long but the next 2 days my stomach was sore by the third day it was localized to right above the pubic bone but now it wasn't sore it was twinges...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period last week it lasted about a week then two days later I started to bleed again but it was light pink and lasted a couple of days. If anyone knows what that was all about please tell me. Thanks.

View more questions Search