Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summerbaby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 01:52 PM
    Help, I'm OBSESSED!!
    If ANYONE can help me, PLEASE do so! I had braces for seven years. It's been three years since I had them taken off, and it has totally reshaped my mouth. Now, I have very crooked lips. My corners just don't line up anymore. So, for the past three years, needless to say, I have had to "reshape" my lips by wearing lip liner EVERYWHERE I go. I am just too embarrassed to go out anywhere without any. It really bothers me, because I feel like I have to check my lips after I eat, drink, sweat, swim, etc. I can't afford plastic surgery, and I don't really have any other options other than to stick with my lip liner method of hiding my crookedness. I'm sure there are people that have similar problems, or experts who have good advice. PLEASE help me, folks. Thank you!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2005, 06:12 AM
    Obsessed
    Hi,
    Have you talked about your feelings with your orthodontist?
    If not, he/she could suggest a group to see, or some professional to talk with about this, as in counseling.
    If you can't afford plastic surgery, I'm sure you don't want to spend the rest of your life feeling like this.
    Talk with a professional counselor, or a support group, through your orthodontist.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    ZXdream Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2005, 01:46 AM
    Crooked lips
    At least you have straight teeth. Smile a lot... your lips will look straight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Am I obsessed? [ 60 Answers ]

I woke up today full of anxiety and just a general feeling of fear and I think its because I have a feeling that my boyfriend is cheating on me because he's been acting differently lately. He's not as interested in sex as he used to be and he doesn't seem to want to talk to me or be with me as...

OBSESSED he was with someone during breakup [ 7 Answers ]

Last summer after me and my boyfriend broke up during a big stupid drunken fight. We were broken up for 3 weeks and even though I had plenty of opportunities to date others, I never did because I pretty much figured we would get back together and I felt like it would be cheating even though we were...

Help... Obsessed and Depressed [ 1 Answers ]

Last year I had this teacher that I have thought about everyday since I met her. No I'm not gay and I'm not attracted to her in a sexual way, but don't know why I can't stop thinking about her. I started dreaming about her and now its nothing new. She moved away about 9 months ago and I still...

View more questions Search