Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srhasty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Need wiring diagram
    Need a complete wiring diagram for a john deer L120 lawn tractor with all the safety switches. Can someone help me out.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 08:31 PM
    I have no diagram but I can tell you there is a seat switch under the seat, a switch on the transmission on the right forward side, a brake switch on the brake rod inside left of steering shaft and one under the dash where the blade engage lever would hit. What is the problem?
    srhasty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by srhasty
    Need a complete wiring diagram for a john deer L120 lawn tractor with all the safety switches. Can someone help me out.
    My dog pulled out the wires and I mean all the wiring I have found 1 diagram but it is only the main one doesn't show it all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Need wiring diagram of Rheem A/C unit. Model #RAMA048JA2. Fan won't turn off.

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was hoping someone would be able to tell me where I can find a wiring diagram for a 95 honda civic... I need to find the continuity between some wires and I need to figure out where the other ends of them are... so if there are any web sites that have them... please let me know asap

Small Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Hi people, I hit the wall and I can't seem to figure this one out. My pet project is a small guitar pedal... Gutted and refit to switch from A to B when the switch is activated. So I can have 2 guitars plugged in and just hit the pedal when I change instruments. The unit works fine, but I can't...

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a Directv receiver to a TV to a surround sound to a dvd recorder Thanks-

View more questions Search