Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Unlevel pool
    Our son put our 15 ft. round metal frame pool up today. I got home while it was filling. It is about 3 1/2 - 4 inches unlevel in an area. I have started draining it but can I prop the legs up that much? If not is there a way to fix the problem without taking the whole pool apart?
    Thanks
    S. Bell
    serendipity pools Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Jun 30, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Major problem here. If your new pool is 3-4 inches out of level you need to fix this. Your pool could weight 75-100,000 pounds when full. Trying to block up the low side to be level with the high side is a risky proposition.

Professional recommendation is to dig the high side down to the low side, basically starting over. Good luck with your project.

Steve Goodale
    Serendipity Pools

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlevel above ground pool [ 4 Answers ]

Some of the sand underneath our above ground pool has shifted. It is in the spot where the ladder is located. This has made the pool unlevel and pulled the liner down. Any suggestions regarding fixing this? Thanks.

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

Pool, spitters or over pool jets of water [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to find the spitters that send streams of water over the pool. Thanks, Judy

Shower floor flexing and unlevel tile [ 1 Answers ]

There is noticeable flexing and squeaking the fiberglass shower floor of my newly constructed townhouse (3rd floor bathroom). The drain cover also does not sit quite level and I am quite concerned about what problems this may lead to in the future. I just moved in and so have yet to do my 90 day...

View more questions Search