Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyjane1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 03:08 PM
    How to report someone
    I know some one who is here from iraq and came here as an asylum seeker I don't think he has got his permanent stay yet but I know once they come over here they are not allowed to go back to iraq for a visit but he is going back on the 12 July and is catching a plane to istanbul I think then cross the border as he is not supposed to go back and also he is going to get married to bring someone over for someone else I don't think this is right I do understand some people do come here as they are scared for their lives but he is not he is just using the system and working and claiming job seekers alllowance I just want to know how I can report him for doing this thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2007, 03:17 PM
    If he is on a no fly list then you don't have to worry about him. Call immigration and report him or call the CIA whoever you have down there who can help you. I am sure a short call will eradicate him. In fact border crossing from canada to us have been held up just because their colour is a little off, even with long term canadian citizenship. I don't think there is much communication between border guards and whoever.

You guys really have to get it together down there, passports, no passports, drivers licenses whatever, what do we have to use to cross over for shopping ? We pay duty, so I don't know... this martini was really good after a really good long day supporting canadian senior citizens who can't travel any longer because of no fly lists, passport restrictions, whatever.

Anyone... care to comment on this...
    vickizana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 08:08 PM
    I know a sexafender who is not on list how do I report him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit report [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody now where to get a free credit report and score when you have no credit card to give them Thank you Demon

Report [ 3 Answers ]

How do I report an illegal person? Is it wrong?

Should I report or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts, I am a new employer, and I have one simple question about reporting 1099misc for one of my independent contractor. Since the condition of Box 7 of 1099misc shows: "At lease $600 or more to report", so what if the amout of a fee paid is less than $600?? Does that mean I don't need...

View more questions Search