Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CharlenePeanut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 01:38 PM
    TV Picture portion green tint
    I have a Sanyo HDTV quality, and about 6 months ago while I was watching TV about half of the screen had a green tint to it and the other half had normal color. The next day the picture was okay--all color back to normal. This has happened several times now, and I'm wondering if it could be a problem with the cable or if it's with my television. Has anyone ever experienced this--or know what might be causing it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 30, 2007, 06:05 AM
    You had better get it settled before your warranty runs out. Call Sanyo, they will have a hot line and its probably in your warranty package.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change red tint back to brown? [ 5 Answers ]

I had a natural hair color of light brown but I went through the stage of coloring. I've probabley died my hair more then 10 times.And I've been trying to get it back to a light brown but I don't know how to get rid of the red tint. What do you think I should put on it to work?:o help:)

Will my property tax assessment increase I buy out my sisters portion of moms home [ 5 Answers ]

Will the property tax assessment rate increase from its very low rate to the current and much higher riate when I buy out my sisters portion of our mothers home which we all inherited?

Even out this tint [ 1 Answers ]

I've colored my own hair for years but recently I wanted to dye my hair black after completing the at home hair color I found that my hair dyed very uneven this has happened to me in the past and had to have my hair stripped and re-dyed however this time around I was hoping I could fix it myself...

Black hair tint [ 1 Answers ]

Have dyed black hair, original colour dark brown and have VERY resistant grey.Use Clairol professional black with 10 vol. peroxide. For years the colour has been running out of my hair,staining my clothes with black streaks, all this happening even after 4 weeks of not colouring. So, figuring the...

Auto window tint [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove old damaged window tinting, strippers don't seem to work, I don't want to damage rear demister wiring on rear screen... tkank you... Billyjoe...

View more questions Search