Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hottie_bec Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkaline
    I think that since we've started dating he's become more comfortable around me and maybe has let me see more of his bad habits.

Also, we met in college. While I was away at law school I didn't see him much, and I think that maybe his habits got worse and more prominent while I was gone. Before we were dating I never really was in situations with him like I am now, for example eating together in a nice restaurant.

I think you and the others are right, I do need to communicate with him about all of this. It can only help things between us. And if I don't do something about it sooner rather than later it will only be a bigger issue and harder to work on.

Thank you for your support :-)
    Your welcome. If he still does not change, lemmie know I got another idea that might do just the trick.;) But you got to talk to him about it and be very honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

We had a good laugh over this at the office... [ 4 Answers ]

Are you an executive? http://www.adtothebone.com/tecb/theexecutivecoloringbook.html

Loud Laugh [ 2 Answers ]

So the general consensus is that loud girls tend towards the obnoxious side and are simply grabbing for attention by raising their volume levels. But what about a girl with a loud laugh--when she's genuinely laughing, it happens to be loud--is that such a bad thing?

View more questions Search