Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2005, 09:27 AM
    A camel is horse designed by committee
    Does anybody know the origin of the saying, "A camel is horse designed by committee"?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 12, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Sir Alec Issigonis
    I know I know I know:D Sir Alec Issigonis

TryPeronal Leadership Quotes I can not believe I found it, now if I could just spell.:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Whirlpool dishwashers poorly designed? [ 9 Answers ]

Here is my story and any help of suggestions to solve a nagging dishwasher problem we have would be appreciated. We purchased a Whirlpool dishwasher about a year ago. The thing was working fine till it started leaking after about six months. That dishwasher was under recall for electrical fire...

Architectural Control Committee [ 2 Answers ]

We are planning to build in a restricted community in Texas. We have submitted and amended home plans to the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) which is separate and apart from the HOA. This ACC is composed of the developer and a retired builder who owns the lot next to ours (who has a somewhat...

A camel is horse designed by committee [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the origin of the saying, "A camel is horse designed by committee"?

Trojan horse [ 5 Answers ]

I am running Outlook Express 6 on my Dell PC and have picked up a virus listed as c:\DOWNLOAD.EXE TROJAN HORSE. It has totally dis-abled "WORD" and despite uninstallinig it and re-installing it from a CD ROM I still can't get "WORD" to run. There must be millions out there with this problem. ...

View more questions Search