Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Marketing your eBay store?
    A friend of mine works for a small company that sells on eBay. They have been noticing a recent decline in visitors/sales and were looking for a few ways to increase this.

They currently have 4 domains... one of which is pointing to the eBay store. I know it's a bit difficult to actually optimize your eBay store but I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas on how to optimize it, drive more traffic to it, or just any general marketing advice for a company in this position.

Thanks

~J~
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 29, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Do they do all the usual stuff of a mailing list and regular changes to their layout ?
    Certainly a start.
    Also eBay customers like things to change, so if they are contiually selling the same stuff people may of simply become bored with it.
    I assue that their prices are sharp.
    Maybe a few 1p 10 day auctions will get more custom.
    Lose Leaders are a well know retail selling tool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ebay trouble [ 3 Answers ]

Im having a prob on eBay. I bought an item from some scum bag in Canada, I paid for it. Well, the payment went to his ex-girlfriend because of an error he made, she declined to accept it. The seller then tells me that I have to re-send the money to him, of course this is a big sum of money, and...

Ebay [ 5 Answers ]

I buy a lot of little things I find on Ebay and it got me wondering. Don't these sellers have to pay taxes on these sales? While I buy just a few items, I noticed that at times they are from the same seller, and they have hundreds of item listed. Thank you.

Ebay / IRS [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know if Ebay reports sales records to the IRS?

EBay [ 10 Answers ]

Let's say I just won my first bid on eBay. What is proper etiquette, normally? Should I pay immediately, or should I wait a few days until I get the product and then pay?

Ebay... Definition. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need a clear, simple, generic definition of Ebay in a paragraph or so.. thanks. [email protected] THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help I can't find one anywhere... undefinedundefinedundefined

View more questions Search