Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marty1968 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Activation context
    When I log on my PC I go straight to Google search I can't type in the main address bar and I get a message saying request lookup key not found in any active activation context
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 07:55 AM
    What browser are you using?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 29, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Have a look at this thread, it seems to have some solutions;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/intern...t-61188-2.html
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 29, 2007, 08:17 AM
    First, please don't ask questions via PMs. Most of us do not respond that way.

Second, did you try any of the solutions offered in the thread Hunter linked to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The requested look up key was not found in any activation content [ 1 Answers ]

I recently solved this problem :) simple as this if you try and search a URL on the address bar of your internet explorer and it comes up as this 'the requested look up key was not found in any activation content, Follow the simple instructions below to solve this problem 1. right click...

The request lookup key was not found in any active activation context [ 21 Answers ]

Hi there Please can somebody help me by guiding me on how to solve this problem I have with my internet. Well the problem is when I type in a web address in the address bar on top but every time I click on Go it comes up with : "THE REQUEST LOOKUP KEY WAS NOT FOUND IN ANY ACTIVAITON CONTEXT"...

Bush Internet tv; remote control activation [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have a Bush internet TV, and I need to activate the remote control again (just for changing the channel), as the batteries ran out. I remember having to hold in some of the buttons for an amount of time, and I was hoping someone might know the specifics or be able to direct me to somewhere I...

Active activation [ 2 Answers ]

When trying to access the internet I am receiving the following message "The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context" What does this mean and how to I overcome this issue?: Graham :confused:

View more questions Search