Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sukiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Private number
    :confused: Can you find out the source of a "private number" that calls your cell phone? If so, how? :(
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 29, 2007, 01:37 AM
    Nope, sorry about that.

The phone companies may be able to help, but it's doubtfull due to privavy laws.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 02:23 AM
    You can also change the settings of your cellphone at your provider to be registered at the receivers' phone as private number. Private number means that who ever is calling doesn't want the recipient to know their number.

Your phone can't tell you the number of the person if it was registered private at the provider. But if the private number call is harassing you can contact your provider and will give you details!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to trace a private number call? [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there's a device or whatever that can be placed on a telephone line that will "unblock" a PRIVATE CALLER id on the caller id? I've been getting phone calls where they sit and listen and say nothing. I have a feeling I know who it is, but I have no proof. My home phone is...

Download "private Number" Unblocker [ 1 Answers ]

I have a "8125 Pocket PC" as my cell phone. Which means its pretty much a portable computer. I was wondering :confused: if the was a program I could import on my phone to unblock "Private Numbers". Any info would be helpful. :)

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Number [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am asking if it is possible to display private numbers on Nokia phones? I have a Nokia 6230i and I cannot handle prank calls lol. So please tell me if there is anything I can do to display private numbers

Unblock a private number [ 3 Answers ]

I have a similar situation posted on this forum. Except that I don't want to report this person to authorities. I would just like to know if there is a way to find out his number he only blocks manually. It's a cellphone he uses for work. We had been dating and now that we have broken up (we're...

View more questions Search