Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smith2580 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Gummi Bears.maybe
    In the early 90's their was a cartoon about bears who would drink a red juice and it would make them jump really high. I'm trying to find the name of the show. I'm thinking it's Gummi Bears. Any Suggestions:confused:

P.S. It took place during the Medieval times I believe
    jons_angel_2005 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 04:24 PM
    It sounds a lot like care bears to me!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 29, 2007, 04:38 PM
    It's definitely "The Gummi Bears." (1985) That was one of my favorite TV shows when I was little.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 2, 2007, 12:18 PM
    It won't let me edit my original post but here's a link to the intro of the show. And the red juice is called Gummi Berry Juice (as you'll see in the movie) The bears names were; Sunni Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Grammi Gummi, Gruffi Gummi, and Zummi Gummi.

Gummi Bears Intro

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90/80's cartoon Movie about bears and honey! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok it was early 90's maybe late 80's cartoon kids movie about this bear and her little baby sister and they slide down this slide into a land of other bears that make lots of honey but then the honey factory thingy gets shut down or something and they have to figure out what to do, and then there's...

One more question about Care Bears! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a Movie or part of the TV show... but I'm pretty sure it was carebears... and they went to a summer camp, and there was this villain that would change into different animals when it slept... and it wore this necklace with some amulet thing on it... and to get to it's "lair"...

2007 Superbowl, Colts vs. Bears [ 8 Answers ]

Are the Colts really that good of a team? I just think that they didn't face any hard offenses. But still they did beat the number 1, 2, and 3 defenses. Just looking for some feedback on this question.

View more questions Search