Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xkwxwdx Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 28, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Spots on my back
    I have quiet a few little red spots on the bottom of my back near my bum , there really itchy at times but hurt when I scratch them I don't know how I got them they just came up a couple of days ago I don't know weather its to do with the washing powder or sweat spots what do you think I do have a picture just waiting to upload it tomorrow
    DarkHour99 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Might be zits? Or maybe bug bites, you might have bed bugs (bugs that live in your bed and feed on dead skin)
    xkwxwdx Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2007, 04:01 AM
    I doubt it I've only just got anew matress :s , there just tiny little spots like a rash but I don't think it is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search