Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayla86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Old kids show!
    Does anyone remember an old kids show from the 90's,it had different segments. It had an old women who whistled while she spoke and did crafts, and there was a man on a hoarse, alligators, people dresses up as giant records playing spoons!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Mar 19, 2009, 07:00 AM

Maybe Today's special?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 22, 2014, 12:34 PM
    That would be Size Small

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of this old kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! I desperately need help trying to remember this show. It had an older woman who would walk down steps into her cottage/farm and do crafts at this work bench type area. There was also a cowboy who rode in on a horse and some scenes took place in the barn. It's not Lamb Chops, but if you...

80's kids TV show, anyone? [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I remember this one show on in the mornings I think it was, but I don't know the name of it. If I remember right it was on in the late 80's; probably around yrs. 85-89. And I want to say it was on Nick Jr. or PBS or something. It was not a cartoon, it had puppets in it. The main...

Kids show [ 7 Answers ]

I used to always watch this show when I was a kid . There was a guy who wore a body suit with the internal organs or the bones on it and he would talk about health, nutrition and the way your body functions.I keep wanting to call him Mr.Peabody or something like that ,but when pull that up some...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

The name of a kids TV show [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of this kids TV show and I barely remember it. It was a boy that lived alone with a plant on this globe or something and he walked around the globe a lot. Like he would be walking upside down and the plant would grow and stuff. I barely remember it. ...

View more questions Search