Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mskinney2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 02:12 PM
    New country song
    I heard this country song on xm highway 16 that says something like... I'm giving you the one in the middle... it's not my number one... but the longest one. Does anyone know the name of this song or who sings it?
    l99057j Posts: 57, Reputation: 18

Jun 28, 2007, 02:15 PM
    "The One In The Middle" by Sarah Johns

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Country song [ 1 Answers ]

Heard a country song, male singer, a few years back (maybe 3-5) sing a song that had the chorus lyric "it was a bad, bad morning, but a pretty good afternoon" ... or something very close to that. Cute song about how all hell broke loose in the AM, but then his girl made up for it by dragging...

Country song [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a country song about a young man accidentally killing a young boy while driving after drinking. He is being question by the police officer and says "I only had one", then they sing about the mother making eye contact with the young man and she says "I only had one". Does anyone know the...

Old country song [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find who sings an old country song, I think it's a female artist, its either,, in my wilder days or just wilder days, please let me know, thank you

Looking for a country song [ 2 Answers ]

The name of the some if brown liquor, its new music from a guy I cannot remember his name if my life depended on it aha thanks a lot in advance:D

Country Song [ 4 Answers ]

There is a relatively new song out that goes something like this When you dream, dream big, as big as the ocean What is the name of that song and who sings it?

View more questions Search