Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    austinz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 11:55 AM
    AC leakage
    My ac is leaking from unit on inside. Is there anything I can do to avoid calling technician? Also, the floors are soaking wet.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 02:03 PM
    It is the condensation line being clogged. Open panel and look where water drains into line. Poke and prodded around and get it open. This will take care of problem. If you have a condensation pump check to verify it works when water flows to it again. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast leakage [ 3 Answers ]

My breast are still sore and veins are showing.a little blood leakage also.could I be pregnant.

Shower leakage [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stand up shower. Water leaks from the bottom. I know now that the door is slightly shorter and leaves a crack between the end of the door and the floor... I want to know what would be the best practical thing to do to prevent water from invading my bathroom.

Embarrassing leakage [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I had 3 kids, and I am 41 years old. My last son was over 10 lbs and they were ALL regular deliveries, with no drugs. The last kid really did a number on me. So about 4 years ago I had a hysterectomy, BEST thing I ever did. No more monthlies and cramps. But ever since I was little, I had...

Leakage currents [ 7 Answers ]

To make a lengthly story short, I have found leakage current of about 120ma. In a one year old dishwasher. It seems to me that if this appliance lost its' ground, that it would be a lethal condition. Is that amount of leakage normal for a "new' appliance? GFI outlets are must trip at 7ma. What is...

Water Heater Leakage [ 1 Answers ]

Help, help, pleeeeeeeease help, I have a major leak coming from the bottom of my hot water heater, specifically, from the right side, which is the cold water supply side. I turned off the hot water valve , but the water kept coming out at a rapid pace. I then shut off the cold water supply line...

View more questions Search