Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MelFMCS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2005, 08:41 AM
    School records
    How long are schools required to hold on to a student's withdrawl records. We have student withdrawl records formthe 1980's and 90's. Thanks
    jocase Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2005, 11:10 PM
    Holding records
    I know you asked this months ago but...

You are not required to hold all of the students records. For example. A high school student would have only a transcript of academic grades and immunizations held. As far as I know they are held forever.

But if you are in the US, check with your county schools office. There are specific procedures for destroying records and which records must be held and how.
    Paula Burris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 01:28 PM
    I need help with find out where a transcript can be found for me attending
    Computer Learning Center. I called lIncoln technical inc. and they were suppose to have the records and they told me they could not find my name. I graduated in May of 1985 with a certificate for computer operator. Can you help me locate that transcript. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can juvenile records be used against you as an adult? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey I'm curious to know if you have a juvenile record but are now an adult and have no adult record. Can your juvenile record be brought up in court as evidence? Or is everything in your juvenile record irrelevant and will be thrown out if you are an adult? Thanks, -pegs-

Access to parole records [ 3 Answers ]

Who has access to parole records? What exactly is in the records? And how do I get them?

Accessing adoption records [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can help me! * I'm adopted and have recently decided to search for my biological family. Thing is there is a lot of stuff about the adoption I don't know. I've heard I am entitled to view my records, but I have no idea how to go about it. If anyone can offer me any...

View more questions Search