Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freelauradavus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Ear popped and now I cant hear out of my ear at all
    I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my left ear at all what should I do and how do I help myself so I can regain hearing in my left ear and make the pain go away?? Please help me solve this problem!!
    tommyromano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by freelauradavus
    I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldnt hear out of my left ear at all what should I do and how do I help myself so I can regain hearing in my left ear and make the pain go away??? Please help me solve this problem!!!

U possibly have or had an ear infection due to the salt water
    The pop was probably the pain and your ear became sensitive
    And going into steral water wasn't to good for it, you my dear have an ear infection
    It is now October
    I'm very sorry I answerd late
    But the pain should have been from an ear infection
    And the not being able to hear is from an ear infection
    Iff this is still happening
    U are permanently deaf
    Or it could possibly be post dramatic
    Sorry your getitng your info from a 16 year old boy in toronto
    But you should listen to this
    Because chances are I'm right
    And on top of that my older brother told me this
    He's a my family docter
    Samanthaoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 07:53 PM
    My ear has been popped now for an hour its really buggin me.. I've tried leaning to one side hasn't worked, I tried yawnin, I tried drinking hot tea, and chewing gum, and the old hold your nose and blow lightly and holding my palm up to it s pluging it I guess and nothing has worked.. its really starting to bug me I can't hear out of my left ear. Any answersss?
    johndoeee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 07:25 PM
    Me to I don't know wats happen ing
    johndoeee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 07:26 PM
    Someone please ****inggg ****tt answerrr
    kaleb2234 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 07:29 AM
    I'm also having this problem but its in my right I've done everything I know but it just won't work :(

Apr 4, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleb2234 View Post
    im also having this problem but its in my right ive done everything i know but it just wont work :(
    I went to sleep last night and it isn't helping mabye if I pour some tap water in and drain my ear out it might work (I hope)

Apr 4, 2012, 07:56 AM
    I need help fast it hurts with any pressure and I don't think I can here any thing some post ill be back on by this after noon in U.S. time
    Please INEED HELP!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear vs. Apr [ 7 Answers ]

Here is queation: There are two banks in the area that offer 30-year, $210,000 mortgages at 7.5 percent and charge a $1,500 loan application fee. However, the application fee charged by Insecurity Bank and Trust is refundable if the loan application is denied, whereas that charged by I. M. Greedy...

Clicking in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There I have a clicking sound in my right ear that occurs when I swallow. This is accompanied by a build up of pressure that is only released if I yawn or block my nose and blow (similar to equalising when you are diving). I have had this problem for the last 4 years and have been treated with...

What is this behind my ear? [ 2 Answers ]

I have this behind my left ear, is this a Seborrheic Keratosis? I have tried all types of creams including topical steroids, it wouldn't go away but it just became smaller though but there's a crust on it. Appreciate some help here. Just curious to know what it is and how to treat it. It's not...

Lumps behind the ear [ 2 Answers ]

My 22 month old boy has a knot that has been behind his ear for the past 2 to 3 months And it keeps getting bigger,should I be concerned

View more questions Search