Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StuckMojo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Lose weight fast
    You know, why is it in the gym... everyone that goes looks as if they shouldn't be there, all these lean and buff people. Well... it doesn't matter because at the end of the day whatever you look like, even attending classe, or your local gym shows that you take pride in your body, take pride in how you feel, and after all our bodies are only machines right? What I want to know, is how I can lose weight fast. Anyone?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Losing weight to fast is not a good idea. Experts say that if you lose more than 1-3 pounds per week you are not losing fat but water and muscle. And that is just a temporary thing , where as you can lose slowly and keep it off permanently. The more muscle you have the more calories your body burns. Also water helps you to feel full and helps your organs to function properly, sleep(correct amount) is also important in maintaining and in losing weight. You do not want to deprive your body of nutrional foods/calories. Your body will slow down and not burn as many calories. If you can afford to see a dietician do so, if not you should be able to go to the library and find some good books, or there is some websites on here that you can Google to teach you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

I want to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I am 31yrs old and now topping the scales at 400lbs. I have tried everything and am now once again going to weight watchers. Does anyone have a success story that they could share about what they did or how they overcame the weight battle?

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search