Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gokumase Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 11:39 PM
    High school diploma
    Hello my name is Marco Arcila I live in Tampa Florida I didn't finish my high school I only need 2 credits more so I could get my 24 credits compreted that I need Im trying to look so any one can help me with this how I can't finish my high school diproma at home ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2007, 01:23 AM
    You might like to check out the following search link:

finishing GED - Google Search
    amandasmith Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 02:08 PM

If you want an actual high school diploma instead of a GED, you could always do online classes. One good school I know is The American Academy. I will give you their link- Welcome to The American Academy, an accredited online high school. | The American Academy I hope this is what you are looking for! :)
    maggiemae Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2009, 06:48 PM
    In case you haven't made a decision, may I recommend American High School of Correspondence? This is an accredited high school located in Lansing, IL. You study the course, send the tests to the school to be graded and they mail the graded tests back to you. The diploma is accepted at over 95% of colleges nationwide. It is affordable and they will work with you if need four years of high school or only a few credits. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school diploma [ 12 Answers ]

:( Hello I am 40 years old and now need my high school diploma for a job that I applied to. Someone please help, I don't know what to do. I had a stroke last March and I am scared to death to leave my home. I applied for a job to do at home it is for the IRS... Can I get my diploma online at home?...

Online high school - diploma [ 7 Answers ]

My son, age 18, had to withdraw recently from public high school in CT due to medical/psychological reasons. His grade have dropped significantly this past year or so, but credit-wise he is only short .5 (half) a credit in English 4. His doctor could write a letter requiring the school to provide...

Online High School Diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get a high school diploma online for free

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search