Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eldosoccer15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Unrestricted International Trade
    Is unrestricted international trade a good or bad thing? What are some comparative advantages? What are some trade restrictions?
    marie3578 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 06:47 PM
    What are the comparative advantages to unrestricted international trade?
    marie3578 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Also what can be gained from unrestricted international trade?
    KatherineWie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 11:40 AM
    Trading allows countries to develop peaceful relations, and learn from one another, many under developed countries benefit from China because of the exposure to international goods that they make. For example, a lot or products that are in the stores has “Made in China,” so in turn, we get to benefit from their products; and they benefit because it puts money in their economy.
    Trading allows other countries to get the natural resources that are only native to one country. This is a benefit because if there was a restriction on international trade then we would probably not have half the things that we do today. The diversity of the international market gives many underdeveloped countries an opportunity to catch up on the new and old technologies and make some money to put in their economies.
    Underdeveloped countries have been cut off from the international market due to lack of exposure to technology. These countries missed out on trading these opportunities due to cut off that was pushed on by their political stand point. I feel that international trade is a great benefit no matter what country you are in. Everyone benefits from the products and money it puts into the economy, why not keep it around? I would love to keep it around so I can still have toys for my kids to play with, gas to put in my car, and a desk to put my computer on.
    Harvey97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 05:00 PM

Thank you, KaterineWie. I think your points are valid; however, I am hooked on the "unrestricted" point. Do you think this could be a problem for the USA?
    Texasdarlyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marie3578 View Post
    What are the comparative advantages to unrestricted international trade?
    I would like to know as well
    fatgirl62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 07:50 PM
    w
    Quote Originally Posted by marie3578 View Post
    also what can be gained from unrestricted international trade?
    What are some advantages of unrestricted trade

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search