Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Dance Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 06:07 PM
    Lil Problem
    I'm not too sure that one of my private parts look how it should. I don't know what to do..
    senator Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2005, 05:20 AM
    :cool: If you have a library nearby you would look in an anatomy book. Many have detailed drawings and/or photographs. If no library is available, you can go to the About.com website that deals with genital anatomy at: http://sexuality.about.com/od/genitalanatomy/
    sweetthang1885 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2005, 07:07 PM
    When I was little I decided to shave EVERYTHING! Now, I'm not sure if something down there doesn't look right, as in hair problems (im a girl by the way)

What should I do?
    What you should do is go check up with the same sex doctor and see what they say

If your scared, then ask a really close family member or a super close friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, whtever

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

View more questions Search