Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xox5pink5xox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 03:19 PM
    I don't know if by ex-boyfriend still likes me.
    I'm not sure if my ex-boyfriend Josh still likes me when he acts all weird around me...I still really like him but he's the one who broke up with me...do you know if he still likes me????????
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 27, 2007, 03:43 PM
    If he broke up with you, that means he is not interested in you and maybe he is acting weird because he is just feelings uncomfortable around you.

If you really want to know the true answer there is only one way: Ask HIM that question.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 28, 2007, 02:54 AM
    The best way to find out my dear, is to ask him

Commuincation is key!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She has a boyfriend. I like her. She likes me. [ 3 Answers ]

I've liked this girl since the eighth grade (I'm now in tenth grade) and I've kept my feelings for her locked deep inside because of damned indecision and pride... but my cousin has recently been telling me that all her friends including this girl think I'm the hottest thing in school! Not only...

How to no if an ex boyfriend still likes you [ 6 Answers ]

How can u tell if your ex boyfriend still likes you

I don't like my boyfriend as much as he likes me. [ 8 Answers ]

My friend Steve* asked me out about three weeks ago. We've known each other since last year and my friends tell me that he has liked me since. I went to a concert with him and other things like ice skating and movies. I never really had feelings for him and when he asked me out, it was so sudden...

HELP! My boyfriend likes me more than I like him [ 11 Answers ]

Thank you so much for listening to me. So last year by boyfriend tom asked me out and I said yes we lasted for 3 months then we broke up around January. My nosey friend hooked us back together. I like him in all but I don't want a boyfriend. When he asked me out I didn't have the heart to say no....

How would I know if my ex boyfriend still likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with me but I still believes that he likes me. He's always trying to contact me after what he did.

View more questions Search