Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 27, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Immigration laws what's your opinion
    OK so I'm wondering what u all think about what's going on with the illegal immigrates issues and this talk about making a law that will make millions of immigrates to become US residents. I just want your opinion.
    frantz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Can a non profit origation sponsor me for resident.they said theywould for a fee of 10,000
    I give them this money and so far I got nothing for it it's been 6 months. How can I stop these people from misleading others as myself I lived here for 12 years. I was denied 2 times already do you think that I will be given status?
    frantz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Can a non profit oragation sponsor me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nanny Needed, Need Immigration Laws [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the states and am an American. My former husband lives overseas and has a nanny that he has found for me. What do I need to do in order for her to be able to come?

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration Laws On Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I have come from pakistan 5 years ago, I got married to a british citizen. I have not got a british passport or a british nationality, but I do have a permanent visa to stay in the uk. I am now divorced and wish to marry someone in pakistan. Can I call my permanent who I marry in pakistan to the...

Debate on Immigration laws [ 13 Answers ]

I need help on writing a debate about whether immigration laws should be inforced more on not. I need facts from both sides of the debate. Anyone have any tips or sites?

Divorce And Immigration Laws In California [ 5 Answers ]

I was roughly engaged and recently got married in February at the age of 18, my boyfriend at the time was having his immigration status reviewed so he asked to push the day forward. I agreed as to the fact that we were already engaged, he was terrified of being deported because of a domestic...

View more questions Search