Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kuruptt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Is virginity lost after gay sex
    Hi
    I had a male friend long back with whom I had sexual relationship. I was in my late teens and had no idea about this relationship. When I came to know that it is not good and may harm me and my friend I just backed out and now I just hate this type of relationship.now I am love with a girl and going to marry her later this year. 1 day she asked me weather I am a virgin or not. If not she wants to know about the person with whom I had sex.and I never had sex with a girl before.so friend help me out with this situations because my girl says she is virgin and want her husband to be virgin. Have I lost my virginity after the relationship with my friend whch was long back for which I still regret.
    Thank you
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 27, 2007, 01:25 PM
    You did lose your virginity if you had intercourse with that person. But if this is the girl you are going to marry you should be 110% honest with her and tell her everything about you. If you don't you take the risk of it coming up later.
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jun 27, 2007, 03:47 PM
    It may not be such a big deal to her. Many people "experiment" as a part of growing up. Maybe she has, too. I would treat this very lightly. I think if she loves you and knows you for who you are now it won't bother her. We all have done things in our past that we are embarrassed about. You need to be honest with her.
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jun 27, 2007, 08:27 PM
    I believe technically a man is considered a virgin (or the male equivalent thereof) as long as he hasn't performed vaginal or anal penetration.

However, in a broader sense she could be wondering if you have any sexual experience. I think you can tell her honestly that you have never had sex with a woman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex - Needed, Missed, Lost & Found [ 20 Answers ]

I'm curious what most people think a good amount of sex is for a 29 year old male and 24 year old female? I currently (in a bad lull) am only having sex with my fiancé 1 time per week... At one point it was 3-4 times a week... I think a healthy relationship needs ADEQUATE sex 3+ times a week to...

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

Is he really strong to resist sex, or is he gay? [ 16 Answers ]

I have a special "friendship" with an older man I met at my last job. He is 44 and I am 34. We have known for a year and a half. There was an instant closeness that we felt for even though we had just met. He is in a committed relationship and I am not. He has tried to keep his boundaries,...

Lost interest in sex [ 2 Answers ]

We are married for 7 years, and past five years we had good sex life but my interest has gone... but my husband has more sex interest than before... Is it because I have lost interest? Help!!

View more questions Search