Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxcatxx33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Baby eagles
    Ten-week old eagles, left by their parents must fly, hunt, and search out territory on their own. How many will survive the first year?

Only one out of ten will survive
    About half of the young will survive
    Almost three-quarters will survive
    Luckily, almost all will live

What's the answer?
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Jul 9, 2007, 12:28 AM
    I hope a veternarian can reply u better
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 9, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Read this announcement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can the father on my baby see him if my mom won't let him [ 7 Answers ]

My mom dose not like my boyfriend and I'm having a kid with him can she keep him fron seeing me and our baby? :( :( :(

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

Nesting Bald Eagles [ 2 Answers ]

Kennedy Space Center Eagles KSC has quite a few pairs of nesting Bald Eagles. The most famous is a pair that return every year to nest in a pine tree about half way between the Vehicle Assembly Building (a massively huge structure) and Kennedy Parkway. Every year the KSC photography contractor...

View more questions Search