Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linnie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 08:43 AM
    Emergency COntraception, Please HELP
    Um, hi... :(
    I'm new to using contraception pills. I went to the local drug store and asked for emergency contraception pills. I know am supposed to take them within 5 days of sex... its been 2 days as yet.
    But these are 28 pills in this golden pack, Microgynon ED andthey are Birth control pills and I don't understand how to use them, I asked the pharmacist and he said just follow the arrows at the back.
    Can someone please please help me out here? :confused:
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 22, 2005, 05:20 PM
    You need to call the pharmacist back and clarify look I don't understand please help me... they should be able to help

Jun 28, 2005, 07:13 AM
    :D thank you for your help... turns out I needed the different brand and yeah I went back to the pharmascist and got the right pills.
    I took the emergency pills immediately after, are these effective? :confused:
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 29, 2005, 03:32 PM
    Yes.. it give you a high dose of contraceptive hormones that will prevent you from getting pregnant... almost as if you were on birth control

Jun 30, 2005, 11:50 AM
    Thank you so much... I hope am not pregnant though :p

Jul 6, 2005, 09:24 AM
    Help
    Hello, :confused:
    Um... after I had the whole unprotected intercourse, I immediately took the emergency contraception pills yea. That was I think around two weeks ago, I was supposed to get my period on the 5th of this month, I haven't as yet. I took a home pregnancy test on the 5th and it came negative. But I've felt a li'l dizzy, no nausea, but a li'l irritabilty. Kind of like the symptomsof pregnancy ( I checked them on the net) I haven't been peeing that much really.
    I am planning to take another one on the 8th.
    Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
    :(
    Meb Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2005, 08:37 PM
    Emergency contraceptives shouldn't be used as a form of regular birthcontrol, that was your first mistake. Go to the doctor if you're still worried.
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Sep 24, 2005, 09:18 PM
    OK, this was nearly two months ago... so... uh... tell us what happened with the whole situation? I'm curious as to if you are or not. Let us know how it turned out.

Sep 28, 2005, 07:40 AM
    Yay
    Hi, thanks for all your help guys. No am not pregnant, thank-fully. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haircolor emergency [ 5 Answers ]

I just had my mom dye my hair using garnier 100% color in mahogany brown. This dye was made for naturally dark hair colors, which I figured is the right one for me since my hair's naturally black. My problem is the dye seemed to be concentrated in the crown of my head! Right now, it looks light...

Body Building affect contraception? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi to all you beautiful women, I'm not sure whether any of you ladies would be able to answer my question, but I have noted that many of you seem rather intelligent, so I shall ask away! My goregous man is a body builder, and I am wondering if it could affect contraception. Daniel does not...

Emergency loans [ 3 Answers ]

Lost my job, unemployment ran out, discharged bankruptcy, drained savings and 401k, being divorced, going through depression. I need a personal loan of some sort or one from an organization that assists those in this type of situation. Of course looking for job as I write this. Help.

Camp Emergency [ 1 Answers ]

Well see I made Cheerleading at Brandenburg middle school in garland Texas and we go to camp to on June 16-19 at tcu and I so scard because I don't now what to do and what to bring??

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search