Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2005, 02:38 PM
    Learning Spanish, French and German Languages
    Can anyone tell me easiest way of learning languages, mainly; Mandarin, Tamil and Bahasa Melayu? I have my friends with who I can communicate. But still I want some black and white teachings. French, German and Spanish languages are also needed...
    Thanks for your kind attention...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2005, 05:34 AM
    Languages
    Hi,
    Your best bet at doing some research on the easiest way to learn a language would be to use a search engine, such as http://www.google.com, and type in something like "learn spanish", without quotes, and click on Search.
    You will find many, many links with helpful hints.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2005, 06:25 AM
    Thanks...
    Thanks for the help...
    Thanks for becoming a helpful friend...
    Pinochio Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2006, 03:49 AM
    Hi everybody!
    Greetings from Pinochio, I'm new here and seems me interesting. You'll probably find me in several forums. I hope to enjoy posting and asking questions.
    Pinochio Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2006, 04:51 AM
    French German and Spanish are all members of the Indo-European language family. French and Spanish are latin and German is a Germanic language.
    Spanish is pretty similar to English and is far easier for English- speaking, than is English for Spanish speaking people. French spelling is difficult as is the pronunciation but if you really want to learn you'll surpass this difficulty. German: Standard German or Hoch Deutsch is a very interesting language, you can assembly words like Weltsicherheitsrat = World's Security Council and unlike English you don't need to serve on latin stems to express an idea.
    The best way to learn any of this languages is buying a bilingual dictionary and a gramatic book: Gramatica de la lengua espaņola, Gramatique de la Langue Francaise or Grammatik der Deutschen Sprache.
    I hope I have been helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study of foreign languages in the 18th century [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a paper on Gulliver's Travels for university and I would appreciate if you could help me with this question: Did people in the 18th century give any importance to the learning of a foreign language? Was it a normal practice to learn a foreign language? I am particularly interested in...

French Citizenship from French Mother [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking into getting French citizenship for myself. Born here in US, 24 years old, my mother moved here from France when quite young and is still a French citizen. According to most of what I've read (in English) this would make me automatically French, I'd just need to get the...

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

Learning languages proficiently... [ 2 Answers ]

Is that possible to learn languages fast? If there is any expert who knows how to learn smoothly but quickly, please recommend me with some methods. I am in Malaysia and thus I am mixing around with the people who speak some languages such as Bahasa Malaya, Mandarin (chinese), Tamil, Punjabi,...

View more questions Search