Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teeladee3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Is this company legit
    I want to know if this business opportunity is legit, is this company legit.

ITP (International Trading Place)
    Address: ispahan road
    Killorglin
    Co. kerry
    Ireland

Phone#866-644-7820
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 01:18 PM
    It's a scam, let me guess, as below they are saying they need someone to handle transactions for them in the US? ANY company offering you a percentage of some sort of profit for "using" your bank account is almost certainly a fraud. Companies do not need individuals to move money for them, at least not if they are on the up and up.

Money Transfer Job Scams: July 2005

http://justinggoogleit.com/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"International Trading Place (euwire.co.uk, 2005-07-02)"

This is a scam. There is no such law as described below. This company claims to be based in Ireland, but uses UK based domain and a US phone number. The domain was only registered on 2005-07-02, using a US postal address.

Because of new law in European Union, any company, that receives money transfer from
    non-EU company, has to pay VAT (Value Added Tax), 20% from incoming transfer.
    But EU company doesn't have to pay VAT receiving money transfer from person.
    That's why we can save these money.

You will be handling our transactions in USA, acting as our Transaction Manager.
    You will be receiving transfers for our company, and redirect them to us,
    taking 5% as your commission. You will be able to make approx $1400-$1800
    per month, working 1-2 hours per week for this job.

Fake contact details:

International Trading Place
    Ispahan Road
    Killorglin
    Co. Kerry
    Ireland

Tel : 866-611-6062
    email: [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out if a company is legit? [ 12 Answers ]

I recently thought about starting my own business! However; trusting in a company overseas is abit difficult.. they have a trail order which I can order a few items.. So, that seemed OK.. but, the shipping charges are included into the price and they want the money first but , then they send the...

I need a legit at home job! [ 6 Answers ]

Are there any legit at home data entry,typing jobs. Better yet are there any companies that are hiring at home workers

Legit lender or scam artist [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to receive a loan. I was approached by someone Raymond Brent from the UK who says he is a lender. He gave me a licence #638.BC/NH 088765 and register #193222. How can I verify if this is truly a legit lender or scam.

WinAntiSpyware--Is it legit? [ 2 Answers ]

I was minding my own business surfing the net when suddenly an unsolicited download of something called WinAntiSpyware started. I stopped it immediately, but it put a window on my desktop that's always on top of everything and I can't get rid of it. It says "Attention! Activity by Unknown Process...

View more questions Search