Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Tracking number of people that have bookmarked a site
    Is it possible to use favicons to get a rough idea of the number of people that have bookmarked our site? I figured that we could track the number of downloads of the graphic. Is there another way to do this?
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2008, 02:21 PM
    I know that one way that you can track how many bookmarks you get for a particular url is by using the AW stats program. This is available on most hosts in the cpanel section of your webserver. If you look through all the data, near the end of the stats, it says how many times your site has been favorited.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tracking internet use [ 2 Answers ]

How do you track where people have been on the internet?

Tracking a cell [ 2 Answers ]

How can I track a person by their cell number

Tracking Cookies [ 2 Answers ]

My operating system is WindowsXP. On a previous (older) operating system I was able to get a listing of the cookies in my computer using Windows Explorer and thereby select individually which one(s) I wanted to delete. With WindowsXP the only way I found to delete cookies is selecting...

Tracking cookies [ 1 Answers ]

When I run adaware se,it always shows three tracking cookies,but it also shows in excess of 30 to 35 times for spywarenukerXT,I checked on Google for this but it was to deep for me,so asking for help explaining what spywarenukerXT is, & how to get rid of it once & for all! Also explain how I am...

View more questions Search