Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 09:18 AM
    furnace blower motor
    What size blower motor do I nedd for carrier furnace 3592x19059?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:00 PM
    It will be on a label on the motor in there now. Many time you can find a label on the panel as well with the size.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 05:41 PM
    I've never seen a number like that on a Carrier. Where did you find it?
    Frdbrkl Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Jan 6, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernHeat
    I've never seen a number like that on a Carrier. Where did you find it?
    That's a Carrier?BDP serial number-not a model number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blower motor [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Climatrol Furnace, and it stopped working. I called a Heating Co, and the technician said that that the motor was bad, it's and old unit with Climatrol no longer in business. I might be able to find a used motor, but I really need a new furnace. After he left I was reaching in and I was...

Gas Furnace Blower Motor [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old Rheem gas furnace. My fan blower motor stopped working. I had Sears order me a new one. The installer walked away, giving up because he couldn't get the old motor out of the housing. I got it out and installed the new one myself. Everything turns freely. I made the furnace turn on and...

Furnace blower motor just hums [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Payne 'Plus 80' central heating/airconditioning forced air unit. The blower motor just hums instead of turning when either the air or heat is turned on. I notice that there's a box that appears to be a capacitor on the side of the squirrel cage blower and am not sure if the motor or the...

Furnace Blower Motor [ 8 Answers ]

I am replacing my blower motor. My question is when replacing it do I have to get exactly what the label has on it because I'm having trouble finding the exact numbers online? I am looking for 4HP, 115V, 60HZ, 6.3A, 1050/850RPM. It was made by Franklin Electric unfortunately it looks like they...

Furnace blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

A friend asked help about his furnace blower emitting a screeching sound during operation and then just stopped. I went over and tried to rotate the blower by hand - resistance to free rotation was present. Removed the blower assembly and dismantled motor. No lubrication on both motor bushings....

View more questions Search