Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 26, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Access 2007 Runtime FREE!
    Microsoft has released the Runtime file for Access 2007 as a free download. This runtime allows users to run Access 2007 compatible databases without having purchased Access or Office Pro. Also free is the Developer Extensions that allow you to package an Access app with the Runtime in an installation package.

The downloads can be found here:
    Download details: Access 2007 Download: Access Developer Extensions

Download details: Access 2007 Download: Access Runtime
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 06:10 AM
    Thanks Scott, much appreciated!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No access to Yahoo mail today, March 10 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

I am unable to access my Yahoo e-mail account. WHY?

Runtime Error [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting a runtime error on my computer. I tried removing the Google and Yahoo toolbars, nothing happened. I tried everything. Could anybody tell what else I could do please??

Logmein Free: Setting up other people so I can access their computer [ 12 Answers ]

I get questions from friends about their computer and would like to offer them setting themselves up so that I can access their computer. I understand that they need to install logmein free, but where do they go from there to allow themselves to be accessed by me? Thanks!

Runtime error [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I received this email from my sister I can`t help can anyone ? Thanks very much, Lynn "stef has a runtime error when she opens up her comp and it won't let her on to the net so can't get her to download anything to sort it out, got any ideas, she has tried system restore but it...

Runtime Error 35600 [ 3 Answers ]

I have windows2000 and I am using an email program and,sometimes,when I exit the program I get the error:"runtime error 35600,index out of bounds". Is there a fix for this error or is there something else I can try? Thank you, Tassos

View more questions Search