Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOANNA 1968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 05:07 AM
    Harassment /slander
    I had a magazine write a story from my estranged husband, which was all lies, and I'm in court matters with ref him divorce/ injunctions and they gave all my details out in the magazine wher I lived my name pictures! They did not get in contact with myself1 to get my side of anything I feel I'm in a position to sue! Can I ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Hello J:

You betcha! Hire a lawyer, TODAY!

excon

PS> By the way, PRINTED lies are called libel. SPOKEN lies are slander.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telecommunication harassment Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My boyfriend's ex girlfriend, calls me, sends me text messages, and emails me. I don't want any contact with her. I don't want to change my number unless I have to. I have saved every text message and email that she has sent me. She also assulted me I filed a police report but charges were...

Sexual harassment [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked for my employer over 3 months now and I am tired of the sexual harassment that I get from a couple of employees.It is affecting my job and I really don't like working there any more but I am kind of stuck.If I left,it would be very hard for them to replace me.Should I file charges...

Husband is being accused of harassment. [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: My husband is being accused of harassment. He has worked for a woman for two years fixing her house. About 6m ago she started getting mean and cruell calls from her neighbor. He even said his name on the tapes when he was cussing her out. Now since my husband has been working for her...

Neighbor harassment [ 2 Answers ]

In a case of credit card debt, when the account has gone to a collection agency, is it legal for them to call the owner of the account's neighbors and discuss the account,etc. with them,on the pretense of being unable to make contact? If not, who can this be reported to?

Sexual harassment [ 21 Answers ]

I have the following question. There was a VOLUNTARY christmas party for the employees of the store I work at and we were not on the timeclock as attendees. One of the supervisors got drunk, and while joking put his hand on the knee of one of the girls he surpervises. He has now been put on a...

View more questions Search