Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rizwanriyaz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 03:49 AM
    PPR market size in terms of global hot and cold water piping system
    Hi!! I am doing a research on PPR piping and I am interested to know the over all PPR piping share in the global market. So I will be extremely gratefull if any 1 can share this data with me.

Thanks
    ton_ty2275 Posts: 41, Reputation: 6

Jun 26, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rizwanriyaz
    Hi!!! I am doing a research on PPR piping and I am interested to know the over all PPR piping share in the global market. So I will be extremely gratefull if any 1 can share this data with me.

Thanks
    Please specify what your global target market is specifically.

Unless you want us to complete your entire research project and cover the entire Globe! :) Just Kidding... Make it easier, by first narrowing your target area and research. This will help with later analysis and correlation of your findings to other studies and/or multiple studies of your own.

Seriously---you'll have to please state which global market and region in which you would like to target and/or research first---so that specific research can be employed.

The Global Market is World Wide. Thus, specify the country(ies) w/ regions, continents, and/or specific world regions you would like to explore.

Hope this helps.
    Tomy M. Hall, MS

Jun 26, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ton_ty2275
    Please specify what your global target market is specifically.

Unless you want us to complete your entire research project and cover the entire Globe! :) Just Kidding.... Make it easier, by first narrowing your target area and research. This will help with later analysis and correlation of your findings to other studies and/or multiple studies of your own.

Seriously---you'll have to please state which global market and region in which you would like to target and/or research first---so that specific research can be employed.

The Global Market is World Wide. Thus, specify the country(ies) w/ regions, continents, and/or specific world regions you would like to explore.

Hope this helps.
    Tomy M. Hall, MS
    Hahahahh true true I wish some one would be good enough to email me a finished researh report lol..
    Anywaz you are right global market might be too big to ask..
    I am more focused on EU and China.
    The research is basically for hot and cold water piping system and see what share is used by PPR, METAL AND CPVC pipes and in what dia's.
    I hope this is more clearer now :D

Jun 27, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Hi!!! I am doing a research on PPR piping and I am interested to know the over all PPR piping share in the global market. So I will be extremely gratefull if any 1 can share this data with me.

Thanks
    All right , my sweets, You seem to be unwilling to be straight forward with me... :D Thus, I will not grant any specific answers henceforth! ;)

Now. I quote you as a posted statement-- "I am more focused on EU and China."

We'll, My Dear, does EU stand for European Union or Environmental Utilities?

Both of which may apply to your exploratory and specific research...
    Don't waste our time... Feel me? :D Smile... Yet,.

Now, again , me friend... Smile, and let's be Clear----If, you sincerely need research.
    Or... Are you perhaps, attempting to just JOG our brains?! ;)...

If you are sincere, then we will need as many SPECIFIC Details as possible.
    Be clear on what you need, in what areas, topic etc.. If you are in school, explore general questions so that your "ONLINE" support network can help.

"EU" and China is not sufficient enough for even a clear--let alone accurate response... Please clarify for us all... Final notecard, OK??

Hope this Helps, :D
    Tomy M. Hall, MS

Jun 27, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Man you need it straight and blunt don't u
    OK fine...
    Here it is
    I need data on EUROPEAN UNION & China's hot and cold water piping diameter wise backed with credible sources to back myself.
    This is a serious report I am working on man
    So I need all the help :D

Jun 28, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Man you need it straight and blunt dont u
    ok fine...
    here it is
    i need data on EUROPEAN UNION & China's hot and cold water piping diameter wise backed with credible sources to back my self.
    This is a serious report i am working on man
    so i need all the help :D
    You know, I don't "need" anything right now--You do. I'm done.

Tomy M. Hall, MS

Jun 29, 2007, 01:07 PM

Thanks
    Hello, my Sweets ;)

Over the past few days, I have indeed been doing some research of on your project.

I would like to send the links and information for your review---yet, I am not sure if I should post the info here or send to a personal e-mail account for you.
    Please let me know, as soon as you can.

Meanwhile, Also I'd like to know whether you would like to use only literature OR perhaps include some Stats information for comparison.

I am also collecting some statistical data (numbers) that you could use for your comparisons.

Nothing too difficult--just some simple analysis/and graphical comparisons. Let me know if this is needed and OK to continue to move forward on. Also, what is the deadline?

Still here to help. Hope this Helps.
    Tomy M. Hall, MS
    ankee20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Dear Mr. Tom

Sorry for interupting. But I'm also preparing a report on CPVC pipe and fittings as better reliable and cheaper hot and cold water system. Can you please share your data with me.

I'm in india and targeting Indian mrket .But developments in US andEurope help to strengthen my argment

Looking forward to hear from you
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Also consider PVC, Polyvinyl chloride for cold only and cross linked polyethylene, XLPE or PEX. One of our plumbers here strongly prefers PEX over CPVC. I do not have the data to evaluate his opinion.
    ankee20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Thanks sir for your reply. Even in India the plumbers feel PEX has better performance due to its flexibility and high temperature bearing capacity. But this comes at an extra cost to CPVC pipes and fittings. In India PEX is majorly used in gas pipe from cylinder to hob to avoid any connections in b/w.

CAn you please help me in comparing CPVC against PPR and UPVC

Thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 03:24 AM
    Most of my experience is in the past piping steam and vinyl plasticizer. None of the plastic available at the time was suitable.
    tintin_2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Hi even I am looking for more details on PEX products.. as well as the market information.. can any one please help?
    diana1191951 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 09:15 AM

PPR vs VPVC - which product is better for plumbing, and why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

When I turn on the cold water I get hot water.really hot water [ 1 Answers ]

We constantly just get hot water when we turn on the cold water. If you just turn the could knob it starts warm and gets REALLY hot. The more you run the hotter it gets. Could someone have played with a knob at the hot water heater or on a pipe? This is REALLY bad in the shower/ tub!!

Lost Hot Water Pressure but Cold Water is fine [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We had a flood in our laundry room earlier today when the aquarium I was siphoning into the nearby sink started to siphon onto the floor instead (the hose came out of the sink and was draining water onto the floor). I didn't realize this, and suspected a leaky pipe when I saw the water...

No hot water - hot water heater and cold working [ 1 Answers ]

HELP! Its freezing out and we have NO hot water! Cold is working fine everywhere - but nothing comes out of the hot side anywhere. The hot water heater appears to be working? Did the hot water pipes freeze? Why the hot side and not the cold? Please help.

View more questions Search