Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Jun 25, 2007, 09:28 PM
    I wrote for you, I wrote for me, I wrote for anyone who feels the same
    When we're out of a relationship...
    When we realize we took things for granted...

I went from disappointed, angry, unforgivable, hollow to take-it-easy, peaceful, comfortable, and what's really left inside is sadness. I forgive you, I forgive myself for what was wrong in the past. I don't hate you for making me leave you, I don't regret either.

THere are times that I was quite over you, the next is missing. Sometimes I feel like my heart explodes, shot the hell out of my chest and tearing into pieces, just want to tell you how I feel but I couldn't, kept writing and erasing or throwing into garbage.

There are times I feel hollow, I don't love, don't like, don't hate, don't feel anything.

There are times I just want to punch the hell out of you. I took your picture and cut it into piece, throw all the gifts, presents you gave out of the window and silently collect them together a few days later.

As time goes by, I had both bad and good experience, I become new-me, feelings change too. You once told me "my darling, someday when you grow up you will understand how much i love you" and you cried. I didn't know why, but right now I am crying as I understand all of this.

I don't have gut feelings anymore, my heart no longer explodes, my blood runs routinely again, I'm all at calm. For the first time, I can identify sad from angry, frustrated, upset, hatred...

I'm simply sad...
    How can I tell you? I don't want to tell you either, because it doesn't help us, but I still want you to know it.
    How can you know it darling?
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 07:03 AM
    That was great... Write poetry and then share it with us!
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Jun 26, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Thanks, I feel better to let it out.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 26, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Letting things out is always helpful during hard times. That was great.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 27, 2007, 07:07 AM
    This is a great place to vent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Another rap I wrote [ 1 Answers ]

My mind is starting to clear like a fogged up mirror, Trying to steer my life in the right gear, So stay clear for death and love is all I fear, My mind is racing, my body pacing, My soul needs saving, tough decisions are what I'm facing, Craving for my life to be released from satan, I'm...

Rate my rap I wrote [ 2 Answers ]

You can't hate the, faze the, play the, Like biggie smalls "i just want the papa" Don't need no weight or fate to make it maja Don't love them, need them, Always be a forever no good heathen, I know that isn't good but you don't have a reason, Trying to pull my life threw until next season,...

Lyrics I wrote [ 2 Answers ]

Heyy people I'm dom from australia... I'm in a rap group aussie rap with me and a few other mates.. but the james a main member is currently in hospital after being stabbed 3 times and my other mate is locked up for at least 8 years for murder and my other mate has just got out of lock up.. like...

I wrote a book! Now what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have wrote a book about a *********** career and do not know what to do next. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, by stating********** as its name! The book might have some possible criminal content included! Is there a way to get it published without being jailed for true...

Who wrote it and where is it? [ 2 Answers ]

It was one of the first romance novels I ever read. The name of the book was " Dark Water". Its about a young native american woman called Darkwater who has lost her beloved husband and finds love once again to a mountain man. On the cover of the book is the most beautifull woman I have ever...

View more questions Search