Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allie439 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 04:37 PM
    An Old Horror movie- forgot the title.
    I was wondering if you guys could help me out a bit. :D
    I saw a movie a long time ago, but have since forgotten what it was called. It was about these disgusting little creatures who lived under ground. The main character and his girlfriend, they (I think) traveled to the town where the creature thingies lived.
    I distinctly remember one part, which involved a girl who lived in the town. She was mute, but the creatures were attacking her sister/friend, and obviously she's pissed off, so she screams something at them, and attempts to attack one of the creatures but it kills her.
    And at the end of the movie, the guy (main character) finds out that he's related to the creatures and goes underground to live with them. :eek:

Sooo, does any one have any idea of the name of this movie? Thanks a bunchhh :)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Well, the movie is not THAT old... it's from 1997 and it's called "Bleeders" (aka "The Descendant"). Details can be found here:

Bleeders (1997)

A review at the terriblemovies.com site notes: "The clip that makes this movie is when the deaf mute girl finally speaks like a boy when faced with being devoured by a Bleeder."
    Allie439 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Thanks, a whole lot. That's the movie. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I forgot this movie title [ 9 Answers ]

I can't remember this title to save my life!! If you can help me out, I would gladly appreciate it!! It's about a boy. He's sick, and he falls asleep. In his dream, there are a bunch of animals, I think one is a rooster. There is flood, and some of them are on a floating bed. There are...

Horror Movie Title, Please? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 23. When I was little(probably between 3 and 5, maybe a little older) my dad rented a movie from our video store. The only thing that I remember is the killer dismembering a body in a bath tub and sticking the body parts in black trash bags. I'm not 100% sure, but it was either the...

Horror movie title [ 4 Answers ]

Can't remember the title of a 1980's (?) horror movie where the man lives in a cabin with puppets who come to life. Any ideas?

Horror movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Has anybody seen a horror movie about some guy who found a weird box( and it's not hellraiser) and he ends up in some weird house, I'm not sure anymore how, having dinner with some people but the food is all filled with worms and things like that and I think that someone kills one girl and...

Old Horror Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an old movie probably from the 30s or 40s. It's about a man who falls off a boat, lands on an island inhabited by zombie like creatures. Thanks

View more questions Search