Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elder33510 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 06:57 PM

This is a link to an image of the thermal limiter comparing what I see in the dryer and on line. I had a little something that came up and did not go to Lowe's. I will go to get a new limiter tomorrow. Looking at the picture are we thinking the same part?

LT
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 07:05 PM
    That's it. Take a wire off one end and check for continuity. Verify parts are bad before buying new. You can also take a jumper wire on it and start the unit. Make sure door is closed and timer is set to dry and push on button. It will only take 2 minutes to verify
    elder33510 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Hello Doug,

Thanks for all the help. I called a electrician today and I had a failed breaker. It was replaced and things are back to normal... except for a mountain of laundry.:o Just want to check back in and say thanks and good luck until next time.

LT
    dduplantis64 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 12:24 PM
    My dryer's model # is GLEQ2152ES0... OK, When I turn the dryer on everything works but it don't get hot?? What's up with that. Had a friend come over to look at it. He checked everything he could think of. Can't find anything wrong?

Jul 16, 2010, 12:26 PM

My dryer comes on but don't get hot

Jul 16, 2010, 12:32 PM

Now he has it rigged so it heats up. But now it buzzes and turns off after about 8 to 10 munites because it is getting to hot! What part would I need to order? He seems to think it's a Humidity seņor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locate thermal limiter in Frigidaire dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Where is the thermal limiter in my Frigidaire dryer. It is a Frigidaire Heavy Duty, model number FDE336RES2. It has tripped and needs to be replaced.

Elite Dryer / Thermal Fuse Replacement [ 2 Answers ]

My kenmore ELITE DRYER has stopped working. Will trouble shoot by replacing THERMAL FUSE. The back PANEL does not seem removable. Is it to be taken off? I have the PANEL and lid loosened, but cannot seem To oen the back. Please advise.

Replace Thermal Limiter on Frigidaire Dryer [ 8 Answers ]

Our Frigidaire Dryer will not turn on... According to the troubleshooting guide, we should replace the Thermal Limiter. I cannot figure out how to take the back of the dryer off to replace this part. Can you give me some very detailed instructions. Thanks. Natalie

How to replace thermal cutoff switch [ 1 Answers ]

Want to know the location of thermal cutoff switch on Y Magic chef electric dryer so that I can replace with new one. Model # YE/YG225LV

View more questions Search