Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmoran333 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 07:30 AM
    Text color
    I am using Windows XP and the names of my folders always were in blue.
    Now they are in black and I would like to know how to change the color back to blue.
    Thank you.
    Mrs. Moran
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 20, 2005, 10:08 AM
    Right click on an emty area of your desktop and choose Propertins. In the Appearrance tab you can select a theme or adjust individual components. You want to change the icon Text color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Pdf to text [ 8 Answers ]

Are there some pdf's that won't let you copy them as text? I was trying to copy a table from http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals/robertshaw/110-733c.pdf and couldn't copy it. I had no trouble copying a similar table from http://www.thermostatusa.com/pdf/CCREC01-Installation.pdf Once in a...

Text messaging [ 15 Answers ]

I believe my wife is addicted to text messaging. Before she would leave her cell phone lying around the house, just recently she's had her phone on her at all times, she will even sleep with it. We are unable to have a conversation because she is too concerned with the latest message she just...

Cannot read text! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone , I run 2005 HP comp. with XP home . Everything has been good until I booted up today . Now all my text is in symbols instead of words . Has anyone ever heard of this ? Thanks for your help, Tom

View more questions Search