Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richard colbourne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 07:14 AM
    Scanner
    Please can you help me sort a hardware problem out.I have just bought a second hand flatbed packard bell scanner and the installation cd was broken on arrival.I use xp home as my operating system and have service pack 2 installed.Am I able to download the relevant software from the web.The scanner is diamond 1200.
    Many thanks
    Richard :(
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2005, 09:04 AM
    You can download the drivers straight off the Packard Bell website.

http://support.packardbell.com/uk/my...Diamond%201200

On that page should be a section called "Drivers". Just choose the scanner you have - the 1200 or the 1200+, download and install.
    richard colbourne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 09:16 AM
    Scanner
    Thanks for the reply. Will try the link
    Thanks for your help.ur a star!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to share my scanner on lan [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all... Please tell me that how can I share my scanner which is connected with one of my 5 pc's on Lan. I wants to share scanner for other users can access that scanner while the actual pc/pc user is busy in other work. If in this case any other want to scan the document then they can...

Scanner use? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just been given a Packard Bell 1200 plus scanner for Fathers Day! (Lucky me). My question is, is this scanner suitable for scanning my slides (Transparencies). I have 100's from years ago. It has a resolution of 600x1200. Any advice welcomed. Thank you.

Scanner [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Friends, My boss wants me to check for a scanner that can scan at least 10 pages per minute. I do not find any product showing how many pages it can scan per minute. How and from where do I get this info Thanks Ram

Scanner Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I click on Scanner icon on desktop--it say's no scanner found--Can I go to Add/Remove and remove the scanner and then insert my scanner cd and start over- Thanks for your help --I've checked the cables---

Scanner Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi-- I try to open my scanner icon on the desktop--It say's no scanner available--I checked the wire connections etc.--Thanks for any help---

View more questions Search