Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jun 25, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Can we speak to the dead?
    I understand that this physical existence we are in changes when we die. My question is, how do those who pass on hear us and know how we feel? Are they in such a state that they understand all that we experience, or are they so far past this existence, that everything in this one is irrelevant to them? My friend passed away on 4-20-07. He was flying to the Bahamas for a fishing trip and when the plane went into bad weather, it went down. I have been struggling with his death and our relationship before he died for a while. I am coping much better, but I wonder if he now knows how I felt. I think I see signs from him all the time but I don't know if its wishful thinking or what. I know I have felt his presence, but what does he feel of mine? I have read many books since his death and now I wonder if we were together in a past life. Our connection was immediate and intense, but never crossed any boundaries. I am older, married with kids and he is young, 22 and single. We worked next door to each other. He pursued me for a few months, but I wouldn't ever make a move. I didn't want to ruin my marriage and family. I have been with the same man for 15 years, this encounter was the closest I ever came to ever entertaining thoughts of being with someone else. He was definitely an evolved soul, he had a strong presence and we were somewhat drawn to each other. The day before he died, he tried getting close and I didn't let him. I didn't say goodbye either. I never told him how I felt but after he died every emotion I had came out with a vengeance! I found out we are both Leos. His birthday is 08/21/1984. Mine is 07/28/1972. Does this have any significance on our connection? Can he hear me? Does he know all of my feelings now? Will I see him again? Lots of questions, I am still struggling a bit as you see.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 10:45 AM
    I don't want to get your hopes up. I've been on this site a while and no one has ever offered true psychic advice here.. if such a thing exists.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Jun 25, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Thank you for your honesty, I should have figured as much. Sometimes we want answers that we just won't get, no matter how much we need it. You are probably right. I should just focus on moving forward.
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 21, 2008, 02:35 PM
    As regards speaking to the dead... don't even try to contact them... don't get involved in psychic activities... say a prayer for the guy.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2008, 05:14 AM
    I believe that they do know how we honestly feel.
    Trying to communicate with them is wrong according to the Old Testament.
    But I don't think that feeling their presence or thinking about what you want to tell them is wrong.
    There are people in life that we automatically have a soul connection with. I don't believe it is past life stuff because I do not believe in reincarnation for various reasons. You both being Leo's and having a lot in common your energy was most likely attracted.
    backsoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 03:11 PM
    I know that we can speak to our love ones after they have passed over. On 3 occasions my heart stopped and I was pronounced dead; since then I have realized that I hear and speak to the departed.
    The funny thing is we all can speak to them and they speak to us, they leave signs for us to say that they are still here.
    I intend to teach people how to speak to them who ever want to.
    backsoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 03:11 PM
    I know that we can speak to our love ones after they have passed over. On 3 occasions my heart stopped and I was pronounced dead; since then I have realized that I hear and speak to the departed.
    The funny thing is we all can speak to them and they speak to us, they leave signs for us to say that they are still here.
    I intend to teach people how to speak to them who ever want to.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 15, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Shatteredsoul, feel free to regret your loss of his company. Even wish for the romance of the young guy pursuing you. If you wish to address him as you communicate with the other side, do it.

You will not know the communications protocols on the other side until you get there, if then. It's extremely doubtful you can draw him back, however.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Aug 19, 2009, 02:39 PM

Hi can I just point out here, that's its not a psychic you see to contact loved ones in the spirit world, it's a medium that talk,see,hear and sense spirit and loved ones that have passed on, not psychics,many people tend to get the two mixed up. Nearly all mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums.
    eaglet260 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 12:01 AM
    It is my opinion that we can all talk to the Dead, myself, I just believe that I can, and I further more believe that when I hear their voice in my head, I believe that this is not just my mind playing tricks on me, and that they have actually communicated with me. I believe that it is my belief that makes it possible, because if we don't believe, we block their messages that they are trying to send. If anyone is with me on this, (which I don't blame you if you are not as this is something that is really hard to fathom) Then just realize that all you need to do is just talk in a normal voice, just like you did when they were here with you, AND THEY CAN HEAR YOU, and then listen to your thoughts because these communications come electrically through brain waves, and then just believe what you hear, don't write it off as its just you making this up in your mind just to hear what you want to hear, JUST BELIEVE. And also, we are all psychics, we are all born with 5 senses and we are strong in one particular one of the 5, we are also strong in a second sense, just not as strong as the first. However, these senses are each like an instrument we can not just use them right from the time we become aware of life, just like a guitar or a piano, we can not just play one right away, we must practice until we master it, the same goes for these 5 psychic senses that we are born with, we must practice the two that we are stronger with. It is my hope that this will be helpful to everyone so that every one can be at peace with the Dead. PLH
    eaglet260 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2010, 12:01 AM
    It is my opinion that we can all talk to the Dead, myself, I just believe that I can, and I further more believe that when I hear their voice in my head, I believe that this is not just my mind playing tricks on me, and that they have actually communicated with me. I believe that it is my belief that makes it possible, because if we don't believe, we block their messages that they are trying to send. If anyone is with me on this, (which I don't blame you if you are not as this is something that is really hard to fathom) Then just realize that all you need to do is just talk in a normal voice, just like you did when they were here with you, AND THEY CAN HEAR YOU, and then listen to your thoughts because these communications come electrically through brain waves, and then just believe what you hear, don't write it off as its just you making this up in your mind just to hear what you want to hear, JUST BELIEVE. And also, we are all psychics, we are all born with 5 senses and we are strong in one particular one of the 5, we are also strong in a second sense, just not as strong as the first. However, these senses are each like an instrument we can not just use them right from the time we become aware of life, just like a guitar or a piano, we can not just play one right away, we must practice until we master it, the same goes for these 5 psychic senses that we are born with, we must practice the two that we are stronger with. It is my hope that this will be helpful to everyone so that every one can be at peace with the Dead. PLH
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 2, 2010, 04:03 AM

We can talk to lost loved ones whenever we want. We can talk to God whenever we want. Talking is how humans on this planet communicate. Keep in mind that that is not necessarily the case for beings not physically on this planet
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

May 17, 2010, 12:00 AM

You talk to God, don't you? And you believe He hears you, right? I believe it is basically the same thing for dead people. Just talk to them as if they were right next to you. They hear you.

A psychic gave me this advice: Imagine the person you want to speak to. If you can see them in your mind, you have direct contact with them.

They are on another plane and they see and perceive things differently now. We appear to them as energy. When they look at our energy they can see our sadness or regret; they can see that we cared about them, that we forgive them. They do NOT look at us and see a new pimple and they don't laugh if we are sitting on the toilet. They see *us* as we really are. Our spirit, our energy.

I've never said that last part before, ever. I think it may have come from him. This may be the message he wants you to hear.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 17, 2010, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sendosha View Post
    A psychic gave me this advice: Imagine the person you want to speak to. If you can see them in your mind, you have direct contact with them.
    I can see unicorns in my mind, does that mean I have direct contact with them? I also see teapots, do I direct contact with them too? See, this is why you shouldn't believe anything psychics say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Someone who can speak to the dead please answer [ 40 Answers ]

I was wondering if it was possible to speak to the dead. And if so what would my mother say. Her name is Gail Brant she died at 56. I you can talk to her please let me know I miss her a lot. MY grandmothers name was Margorie Litke, my grandfather Harry Litke, and my real Dad Robert Petit all...

Anyone speak spanish? [ 17 Answers ]

What does this mean? Losiento chica

3 YR old do not speak [ 3 Answers ]

HELLO, This is my first post here I have a problem my 3 yr old does not speak,we want to train him but he don't give much importance to our words,though his hearing powers are excellent,he sometimes utter2-3 words of his own choice, We are in foreign country and have very few friends here,so...

Speak hesitations [ 3 Answers ]

When there is social gathering 8-10 people I feel nervousness and scared to speak and don't find any word to speak.Infact I got bored and want to run away.How can be a leader of group Please help

Anyone speak Latin? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there! Anyone speak latin (late latin similar to what was spoken during the middle ages)? I'm in need of a simple translation from "Master Archer" from english to latin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

View more questions Search