Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nbeck57 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Exo terra reptile cricket feeder
    I have a exo terra feeding rock reptile cricket feeder right now I have all my crickets in a 10 gallon tank but I don't know how do catch them and put them in my feeder I tried catching them 1 by 1 but they get out easily does anybody have a solution to my problem:mad:
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jun 26, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nbeck57
    i have a exo terra feeding rock reptile cricket feeder right now i have all my crickets in a 10 gallon tank but i dont know how do catch them and put them in my feeder i tryed catching them 1 by 1 but they get out easily does anybody have a solution to my problem:mad:
    The easiest way is to place several used paper towel tubes in the ten gallon tank. Then go to your favorite fast food place and order their biggest soda. When you need crickets, you grab a towel tube from the tank, place it into the empty, (and washed out), drink cup and shake. Repeat process until you have the desired amount of crickets. Up-end the cricket feeder and pour your crickets into it. Then quickly place the bottom on it, so that the darn things don't climb out. Then turn it right side and place in tank with lizards. Pull the plug out of the feeding hole and Tah Dah! Lunch! A beardie I had would run up to the feeder as soon as I put it in the tank and stare at it. We said it was watching "cricket T.V."

Need to dust those crickets? Why buy an expensive dusting chamber. Simply put some dust in with the crickets in the cup and shake. Instant dusting! And you can pour any leftover crickets back into the tank. A word of advice though. To avoid unwanted ants in with the crickets, paint a three inch wide strip of vaseline around the tank top. This keeps them out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Game of Cricket [ 4 Answers ]

How do you describe the game of cricket in detail?

Terra cotta pipe and cement [ 3 Answers ]

Are you able to patch a Terra Cotta pipe that has a crack in it, with cement to keep water from leaking out of it? Will cement adhere to terra cotta?

Cricket [ 1 Answers ]

Which is the only indian player who captained india in under19,22,india,indian masters

View more questions Search