Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Lawnmower won't start
    I was mowing my lawn yesterday, after it had rained the night before, so I had to stop several times to clean off the blades, but it was running fine. Then in the middle of mowing it stopped and I couldn't start it back up. I went back later and tried to prime and start it, but it doesn't seem to be getting any fuel when I prime it. What could the problem be?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Start with the easy stuff. Check the air and fuel filter
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Jun 26, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Could have sheared a timing key with the heavy grass.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Bolen Lawnmower won't start [ 4 Answers ]

It is spring and I have replaced the battery on my Bolen Lawnmower, but it will not start. It does not make any noise. I place it in neutral to start, but it does ot push easily which tells me it is stuck in a different gear. How do I get it in neutral to start?

Lawnmower will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I was having to replace the blade adapter on my lawnmower as the old one would vibrate the blade loose. I tipped the lawnmower up on its side and struggled to get the old blade adapter off. After I got it off so I could go get a replacement , I thought to myself that I had heard somebody say...

Lawnmower won't start [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 30" riding lawnmower and it will not start. Gas is OK but I have checked for spark and can't see any. I tried to start it, it fired once and now won't fire. Any ideas?

Lawnmower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried for two weekends to get my Toro Lawnmower (3 yrs. Old) to start with no luck. Last week, the pull string broke and I have replaced that as well as the spark plug. Anything else?

Lawnmower won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a murray 12.5 that I just bought from someone , used it for the last couple of months and now it won't start , it sounds like it's dragging I have changed the oil and the gas when I got it but this is the first it's done this. The flywheel does move and it does have oil so it's not locked...

View more questions Search