Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 25, 2007, 12:51 AM
    For the tummy part I suggest anything with mint, ginger or beef jerky... The gas part I'm racking my brain so I'll have to get back to you if I think of something

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trapped in my own body [ 13 Answers ]

I am currently a freshman in high school. I feel trapped in my young body as my mind has matured many years from my body. I have to take care of my 57 year old mother, and my grandparents. Everyone expects me to be perfect. Both sides of family (mom's and dad's) cause more drama then I can...

Trapped! Need some answers [ 2 Answers ]

In 1996 my grandma got a quick claim deed and put me and my uncle on it. In 1997 grandma passed away and my uncle hasn't lived here in the house since 1998. I have a family now 3boys and married. My uncle hasn't help pay property taxes or upkeep of the house... I have been paying it all. I can't...

Trapped [ 17 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have been married for 9 years to a workaholic. I am fortunate enough to stay home and raise our kids, but I am incredibly lonely! Especially on the weekends, when it is highlighted that I am really a raising our...

Yuck too much info! [ 1 Answers ]

I am unsure if what I have is normal. I thought it was, but my sil said no. I thought I was ovulating because I had a clear jelly like substance as a discharge is this from ovulation or is it something I should be concerned about?

Trapped [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 years to a workaholic. I am fortunate enough to stay home and raise our kids, but I am incredibly lonely! Especially on the weekends, when it is highlighted that I am really a raising our kids alone. The past year I have found myself getting my needs met by another man...

View more questions Search