narayana1183 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Column Protect in excel
    How to protect the column in excel??
    orangeknight Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by narayana1183
    how to protect the column in excel ???
    You kind of have to do this backwards- protect the sheet first (Tools- Protection), then unprotect all of the columns you do not want locked(highlight column-Format-cells- uncheck the locked box)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

What is a water column [ 10 Answers ]

My question is actually two questions in one. I believe that in my studies in school I learned that a water column is a stand of water in a pipe to a certain height. If the pipe ended at the bottom of a tank then the water column would extend up through the water in the tank to the water level but...

4 Column Accounts [ 3 Answers ]

Ok here is the information I have and what I have done with it thus far, I guess I am not sure exactly what it is asking of me? Account # Account Title Debit Credit 11 Cash... $ 4,900 12 Accounts Receivable... 15,310...

Clunk in steering column [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a 2005 kia amanti last year. When test driving it I told the dealership that there were a few things that needed to be fixed before I would buy it. One of the things was a single clunk noise that seemed to be felt in the steering column. I could have it in park and turn the wheel...

Modulus by column [ 5 Answers ]

hi. I am trying to apply the modulus function to an entire column of data. I am obviously doing something wrong though, as I wind up getting the modulus value for the first cell in the column only. How can I apply the modulus function to an entire column of data? Thanks.

View more questions Search