Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jun 18, 2005, 02:56 PM
    Taxation
    Does higher taxation mean better standard of living? Justification is required.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jun 20, 2005, 05:52 AM
    Sorry, that is NOT the type of question that can be answered on this forum. We deal with technical how-to questions regarding taxation, not the broad, sweeping macroeconomic issues of how much taxes should be paid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxation on bank interest [ 5 Answers ]

My brother is a nonresident alien. Has a bank account in u.s bearing interest. Interest income which is exempt in part to IRS regs and treaty. He recently became ill and requested me, a u.s. citizen, to become joint owner of his account. All interest income is to be used by him. My question is are...

Double taxation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a US citizen of Indian origin. I am working in the US and hold non-qualified stock options (of my company which is co-headquared out of the US and India). If I now go and settle (long term) in India, and exercise my options, will I be liable to paying any taxes in the US? (I...

Help Needed on US-India Taxation [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to US and on a L1-A visa and have to complete my tax formalities to start getting paid in USA after my transfer to USA This is my situation... I received a gross salary of approx 4,00,000 INR... 8000 USD (equivalent of Indian Rupees converted to USD) from January 2006 to June 2006...

Sign on/incentive bonus taxation laws [ 3 Answers ]

I'm receiving a 25,000 bonus for moving to another location with my current company functioning in the same capacity. It was labeled as an 'incentive' bonus. I already received 17500 of it and it was taxed at 32.5% that's a 25% bonus tax and 7.5 FICA, and Medicare (according to the Controller)....

Taxation for affiliate commission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an MBA student from Thailand and now I am studying an MBA in San Francisco. I earn some money from the internet. I am promoting some merchant websites through Google Adwords. When some visitors buy products that I am promoting, I get paid commission. The problem is that 1. I am not a...

View more questions Search